Chapter 33 - Showtime

"Shawn, are you in there buddy?" A banging on the door stopped us from our endeavors.

Clothes were scattered all over the floor and Shawn was still on top of me. We had finished a few minutes ago but continued to make out.

Whoever was at the door knocked again. "Is anybody in here? Hello? I'm coming in."

My eyes widened, "Shawn, the door."

"It's locked." He smirked and planted kisses along my stomach.

The doorknob rattled, "Okay Shawn. Get off of Lily, you horny hoe." It was Teddy, figures. "I was sent to tell you you're on in 10 minutes."

Shawn stopped kissing me and suddenly jumped up. I got off the sofa and started to gather our crumpled clothes off the floor where we had thrown them earlier. Shawn went over to the door, unlocked it, and stuck his head out.

"How's it going?" Teddy's voice was laced with sarcasm.

"Tell Andrew I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Will do. Oh, and Shawn, you may want to cover those hickeys."

He shut the door and I could see the blush on his face. I had done a day's work on him for sure. He looked as if he had been strangled. Dark bruises were becoming more and more prominent on his neck by the second.

I handed him his clothes which he quickly slid on. "Let me get my concealer so I can hide my handy work."

I slipped on one of Shawn's oversized hoodies and walked out of the room. My stuff was laying in the space I shared with Vivian. Once I grabbed what I needed, I raced back to Shawn's room.

He was sitting in his chair, trying to fix his hair. I started applying the concealer all around his neck and blended it. It took a few attempts, but I eventually got it light enough to where it was only noticeable if you stared at him close up.

"Okay lover boy, you're all set." I stepped back and admired my work that was covering my other work.

"Thank you very much darling," he kissed my cheek. "Now I have to go, I'll see you after the show!"

He squeezed my arm and took off towards the direction of the stage. I walked out after him and just saw him disappear with his guitar around his neck. Vivian slid up to me with a grin on her face.

"So???"

"So, what?" I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"You and Shawn."

My face got all red. "We're doing good."

"Yeah, I know that. Everyone knows that, these walls are paper thin. We almost paid Teddy $100 to walk in on you guys."

"He'd have done it for free." I smirked and hid my face. "Sorry about the noice."

"Nah, you're all good babe." She hugged me and we walked side by side toward the monitors on the wall. Shawn was about halfway into his first song. I never got tired of seeing the amount of energy he radiates.

The cameras pan across the audience and I catch Faye and Vanessa in the corner of the screen, they're front row, dead center. I wonder how much she had to pay or bribe for those.

I'll bet ol' Jack laid down some cash for her to keep her quiet about their galavanting. She would be the person to make a fuss, even if she doesn't feel that way, just to get something out of it to her benefit. I mean there's no way she could afford the 3 Gucci bags that are shoved in her suitcase, along with the 5 pairs of Gucci socks.

Shawn's melodious voice stopped singing and he addressed the crowd. "How's it going tonight Milan?"

Screams were thrown back at him with the occasional 'I love you Shawn'. He began strumming his guitar and smiled out at the crowd. The notes he was playing sounded very similar to Imagination, but that wasn't on the setlist.

"I don't usually do this, but since some of my closest friends are here tonight, Lily, Brian, and Teddy, I'd like to play something special for each of them."

My hand clapped over my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes. Shawn began singing my favorite song of his.

"Oh there she goes again. Every morning it's the same, she walks on by my house, I wanna call out you name. I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing. You got me thinking what we could be cause..."

By this point, I was a sobbing mess. My eyes were the equivalent of broken faucets. Vivian was holding my body which was shaking due to me being a hysterical mess. Shawn finished the song and smiled out at the arena. "I love you Lily."

Everyone cheered and clapped. "And now, Brian. Even though he won't admit it, Kid in Love is his jam." He began to strum the chords to that song. Teddy and Brian came over to where I was and initiated a group hug.

"Shawn's the best." Teddy grinned and kissed the top of my head.

"I agree," I giggled and wiped my eyes.

The song had ended and now, since Teddy loved it, Shawn played Bad Reputation. The passion in his voice during this song was ovary exploding. Good thing I was already pregnant.

The three of us stood, still huddled, in front of the screen and watched Shawn. Josiah came running backstage and over to us. "Lemme get a picture of the three amigos."

We all turned to face him and smiled with all teeth flashing. He nodded and gave us a thumbs up. We followed him back to the edge of the stage and watched Shawn. It was a much better view from backstage, but the live atmosphere created a different kind of excitement.

Shawn caught sight of us and winked. Once Bad Reputation was finished, he motioned for us to come out of our hiding spot. "Ladies and gentlemen, the people I trust with my life!"

We ran to him and enveloped him in bear hugs. The crowd went wild and I hoped that Josiah was catching this moment. When we faced the audience, I caught sight of Faye. She was fuming and flipping me off. I smiled as nicely as I could down at her and turned away. At least she isn't coming to any of our other shows.

After we'd thanked Shawn, Brian, Teddy, and I walked back to our base backstage. Vivian had opened up a bottle of champagne and handed Brian and Teddy a glass. I got a glass of apple juice instead.

I would like to say that this is Teddy's first time having alcohol, but it wasn't uncommon for him to come to class with a flask of orange cointreau. He'd bring enough to get him through Mr. Howell's class, but not enough to get him noticeably drunk.

The rest of the concert went by rather quickly. Pretty soon, I heard Shawn shout, "Thank you Milan!!" I welcomed him backstage with open arms, which he collapsed into.

"I love you, Shawn."

"I love you too, Lily."

A/N:

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! This kinda ended up being a space filler cause my teacher decided to give us double the homework so I didn't have a ton of extra time to write this out. Plus I went to an audition that was 3 hours away and my phone decided to misbehave almost all day. Comments and votes are much appreciated. I love you guys! See ya on Thursday! XXX