One

(AN: Remember when Rose has her mask on she is Raven)

The sound of bullets and death could be heard in a bandit camp near New Haven. Screams of Mercy was silent by the sounds of a gunshots. Once there was complete silence, a masked female stepped out. Her mask looked to be made from a bird skull that covered her whole face. Once she as done she gets a call from a number she haven't seen in a very long time. "Hey Raven, it's me Timmy or as you may know Jack's double. Well I have a mission for you." Said Timmy.

Raven looked at her echo device to make sure it was in fact that it was a Hyperion that called her. "Five years since I was called traitor by you and Crimson Raiders. This mission must be important." Raven said.

Raven's heart clinch when she saw Jack's face. She knew of Timmy because her time as Jack's body guard. She pulled her slag SMG and shot a shotgun midget in the head. She watched as the head exploded. "Well some of our workers went on a impossible mission Rose." Timmy smirks.

Raven froze then sighs. "Only you Tim." She said. "What gave it away."

"Oh your hair, your homemade gun and plus you gave it away when there was no body." Timmy said. "So why fake your death?"

"I will tell ya later just don't tell anyone. Only Moxxie knows who I am." Raven said then hung up.

Raven got in her personal ride then drove to New Haven. She got into her workshop and almost shot the person who was in front of her. "Killer, what crawled up your ass?" Lilith said.

"Well I got a mission from Hyperion and now the leader of CR is in my workshop." Raven said in a cold voice.

Red and orange eyes glares at each other. Moxxie walks into the workshop half naked. Raven didn't even flinched as Lilith tried covering her eyes. "Moxxie, why are you here? She killed Rose." Lilith yelled.

Moxxie had her famous smirk then went up to Raven. "Hey Darlin, how about we ignore her and have some fun." She then whispered. "You got a message from Hyperion, a location." She said.

"Alright I am leaving." Lilith said then walked out of the workshop.

Raven locked the door and placed her mask a table. "Is there anything else that Timmy gave beside a location."

Moxxie looked at Rose in her normal brown eyes and sighed. "Go look yourself."

Rose went to her room and gasp in surprise. It was her favorite corrosive rocket launcher and a note. Tears begin to fill her eyes as she covered her mouth. Shock and many different emotions went through her. "He kept my favorite weapon. Why though, I thought he hated me." Rose wondered then looked at the note.

Dearest Rose,

I know that you are dead but I was told that writing helps cope with lose. I believe it is mine fault that you were killed. You had a perfectly good reason not to tell me who your twin was. I haven't even told you about Angel. Now I lost both of my worlds. I know you didn't want me to go after the Warrior but what do I have to lose.
Rose, I promise you I will get my revenge when I see Raven. I know I shouldn't because I sent a bounty on your head but I in truth I was just mad at everything. I am sorry Rose.

From,
Jack.

After Rose finish reading she cleared the tears from her eyes then sighs. She sees there was an area poster and got her rocket launcher. She walks out of her room and get her mask and left the workshop and New Haven.