I met a weirdo on the sreet

Batoveen's 1st symphony played strong and loud in my ears I danced the moves and put the emotions of love and happiness into them. And three, two, one, finish in first position.

Clapping erupted from every direction, sweat dripped down my forehead. Stand with pride and walk with confidence. I told my self as I walked off the stage. Almost, instantaneously my best-friend Ari jumped out at me. Ari was short for Arizona.

Arizona had blonde short hair, cut into a boyish style. Her grey eyes were always looking for a way to win and always look like they are analyzing everything that happens. Ari and her girlfriend usually wait for me after my shows, however; her girlfriend had to go to some summer camp today, and could not make it.

Anyway, Ari, engulfed me in an embrace; that almost strangled me to death, "Can't breathe," I breathed out. The blonde-haired girl let me go instantly.

"Sorry," she stated quickly, to which, I simply chuckled. Ari cleared her throat, " Now, hurry and get dressed. We have to hurry, your dads have something for you."

I did as my best friend instructed and went to go change into my leggings and loose tang-top. I met up with Ari at the exit and we made our way home.

"How do you do that?" Ari asked as I was doing pirouettes down the streets. I stopped and smiled at my short-haired friend. " You know what nevermind." My face morphed into disbelief " Knowing you my dear, dear, friend you are going to start a rant on how to a basic thing that ends in you using way too many words. Love ya.'' I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Whatever, why do you have to be such a meanie" I stated

"I am not. I am just stating the facts of the simple truth." Ari said and I scoffed. I turned to look at her and she had a sad look on her face.

"Ari, what's wrong?" I asked her. Ari simply smiled and shrugged it of saying nothing, " Arizona Mia Wallflower Hernandez, what is wrong. " I pause giving her time to answer when she doesn't I wiggle my eyebrows saying. "You know I'm not going to stop until you tell me." Ari giggled at it and finally broke.

"Fine" My friend sighed. "I'm worried that Maggy might try and end things." I gave a look like she was crazy and she continued, "I told her I loved her." I rolled my eyes.

"Sweets, I'm sure if you just talk to her then you'll see it's no that bad. It probably just scared her." I smiled "Also I can tell by the way she looks at you that she loves you to." Ari chuckled and I could my job was done.

My job was simple be a good friend. You know that one friend who keeps all her trouble to herself then takes on the weight of everyone else's problems. The blonde girl next to me got out her phone and was texting Maggy . I was just thinking about stupid things such as, Is cereal soup?, Is a hotdog a sandwich?, and If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the cow?

I was to caught up in my weird way of thinking I didn't even notice that there was a person right in front of me who I bumped into. "Oh!" I exclaimed "I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention and ugh I'm an idiot."

"It is quite alright Mar." The man said in a soothing voice that would send chills up even Lemony Snicket's back. "You're just as beautiful as your mother and got looks just like your dad." I tensed up.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" I questioned. I don't know why or even how this guy knew my mum, I mean heck I didn't even know her. My dads said she died in a boating accident when I was a baby, or at least that is what the orphanage said.

"You don't know me yet but you will," It freaked me out, I mean sure living in the big apple there were some crazy-coo-coo pants. But that random guy scared me to know end. He was tall and it was hard to see past his nose, though part of me thought he only had one eye, like one of Greek myths, a cyclops, I think.

"Ari what did that guys face look like to you?" I asked

"This might sound crazy but that guy had only one eye." My eyes widened

"So, you saw it to?" Ari nodded "We should get to my house quick" I stated and we ran all the way back to my house. I hoped my dads knew what to do because they had a secret stash of weapons in there closet behind some sheet made to look like the wall.

What amazing me even more and scares my to the depths of hell and back was that guy called me Mer, and I only allow three people to call me that. Who was this creep, and why had I met a weirdo on the street?

It should be noted that I wrote this at like 2 I'm the morning and that is why it most likely sucks but yeah, sorry.