Part 14

Sanskar gets angry on listening repeated lines of Swara and finally...

Sanskar : What do you want to know Han?! About these photographs!?...Yah! You are my Swara!!!...and you are not Avni!!! You are my wife damn it!!! You love me!!! We love each other!!! We are married!!!...on Uttara's wedding day, Rajat, her to be husband, I've killed him to save you because you were held captive by him! He died but with himself, he pulled you also down from that cliff!...Wait!!!

He holds her hand and took her to that cliff where the incident took place.

At The Cliff

Swara was shocked on looking around that place. Tears were coming out of her eyes and flashbacks were coming in front of her.

Sanskar : This is the Cliff where Rajat has brought you!!! You were held at gunpoint by him! You have asked me to shoot him! Agar tum uss din mujhe encourage nhi karti so maybe I've never been able to kill him but who knows, uske saath saath tum b...

Sanskar : This is the Cliff where Rajat has brought you!!! You were held at gunpoint by him! You have asked me to shoot him! Agar tum uss din mujhe encourage nhi karti so maybe I've never been able to kill him but who knows, uske saath saath tum bhi chali jaaogi! Swara!...You have told me about Rajat's truth, you have told me that he is not good for Uttara! Please try to memorize! Please!!!

Swara peered her hand forcibly and was leaving from there in a hurry but Sanskar holds her hand.

Sanskar : Where are you going Han!? Where?!

Avni : I just want to go!!! Please leave my hand!!! Please!!!

Sanskar : Aaj kya, I will never leave your hand!

Avni : Just let me go!!! You are a murderer, That's it!!!

Sanskar made her sit in the car in anger and drove off to the house.

Avni : Where we are going?!

After Sometime

They both reached to MM. Sanskar took Swara up to their room and opened it with keys.

He took her inside.

Sanskar : I'm a murderer!? The day I'd lost you, I had locked this room and started living in the study with my work and your memories!!! Why!? Because this room is still waiting for you!!! This room reminds me every moment we had spend here!!! Don't you remember?!

Flashbacks start coming in front of her.

Avni : Just let me go!!!

Sanskar : Please try to memorize! For once! Please!?

Avni : Just shut up!!! I'm not Swara!!! I'm not your wife!!! I'm Avni, Avni Sahil Sen Gupta!!! I don't love you!!! No, no, no!!! You are murderer!!! You have killed that man...Ra...Raj at...!!!

And she runs off.

Sanskar : Swara!!!

Avni goes inside the study and locked herself in the room.

Avni : No!!! I'm Avni, what is going on with my life!? With me!? I don't want to live here!!! No, I don't want...!!!

And she sees a letter coming from the down of door. She gets up and picked that letter.

Avni : Sorry!?

From Outside

Sanskar : I'm sorry! Wo...I'll don't lie! Whatever I've said, that's the truth of your life, my life, our life! But please open the door! Pl...!

And Avni opens the door.

Avni : What!? Is still something left to say?!

Sanskar : Swa...!

Avni : Please!!! Try to understand!!! I'm married!!! I have a husband and a family!!!

Sanskar : We are married so how could you marry someone else?!

Avni : Hello! Before 1 year, I've met with an accident! When I had opened my eyes, I find Sahil and Maya ma in front of me! I don't know tab se lekar aaj tak kya ho raha hai mere saath! Why I also get panic attacks! I don't know anything!!! What I know is that Sahil loves me a lot! He cares for me! I always feel guilty that why I can't love him! I don't know what has bounded me to love him!

Sanskar : Swara please, Mujhe kuch nhi pata! Please try to memorize the old memories! I know you can!!! If you will not do this, I've to get engaged with Shruti, Please!

Avni : I'm saying you, please!!! Try to understand, I'm not Swara!!! I know you love your wife so much, but please don't show your madness!!!

Sanskar : This is my love!!! Not my madness!!!

Avni : I'll pray for you, For your wife but I'm not your wife! And yah! Baat mano meri, so please move on with Shruti! She is good for you!

She left.

Sanskar : Swa...!

And he sits down on the floor crying. He looked at ss pendant.

Song plays... bekhayali...

What will be Sanskar's decision now?