Prologue

AN: It's short but, it's the prologue, hope you enjoy, and pleaase give me feedback. Also correct my grammar mistakes if you'd like :) love you all x

Louis found himself in a dark alleyway. The kind of alley parents tell their children to avoid, scared that a murderer or rapist would be hiding in the dark, ready to attack. To be honest, he wasn’t the slightest bit afraid of this kind of scum. They should be afraid of him.

It had almost been two weeks since the last time he had fed. His body protested against the lack of blood. Louis’ eyes had turned a dark shade of black and his dry throat was killing him. He had to feed and if he wanted to do so before returning to school, Louis had to do so sooner, rather than later.

Fortunately he had finally found the perfect victim. Watching from the corner of the alley, he saw a girl, nearly a woman, standing at the side of the opposite street. She was all alone. Her eyes were almost as black as a bat’s wings, because of the huge amount of eyeliner and mascara. She wiped her bleached hair away, and folded her scarlet red lips around a newly lit cigarette. With her 5 inch stiletto heels, the tiniest skirt Louis had ever seen, and the way her boobs were almost falling out of her top, you could definitely see what she was.

A Prostitute, ready to fuck the first man who was willing to pay. From the smell of it, a drug addict too. That made of her one of the most perfect victims. If she were lost, no one would miss her. Hell, almost no one would notice her absent but her pimp or dealer. She wouldn’t taste great, due to the heroine and nicotine in her veins, but for tonight the girl would satisfy.

When she broke her gaze away from the abandoned street to look in her purse, Louis decided to finally strike. Not wasting any precious time, the vampire snuck up on her and grabbed her shoulders. Thanks to his inhuman speed, he could immediately shove the girl into the alley with him and afterwards slammed her against the brick wall.

There was no way that she could ever escape. Because although Louis hadn’t drunk enough human blood in weeks, his body was still more than 10 times stronger than an average man. His hand was placed on her mouth to muffle any cry or scream that could come out of her throat. Her green eyes spread wide open as the vampire bit down her throat. His fangs hit the middle of the right vein, ripping it open. Not letting anything go to waste, he began right away with sucking up the blood.

The prostitute was now making loud moans, due to the rush of endorphins that the vampire’s venom caused. If any other person would take a look at them, he would think they were just having a heated snog session.

With every gulp Louis took, he could feel the life flow out of the girl’s body and his own body getting stronger. Eventually he released the dead body, letting it fall on the ground with a loud thump. Not bothered with who and if someone would find it, he then fled away into the night.

As Louis had previously predicted, the girl hadn’t been a delicious meal, but blood was blood.

And blood was necessary