Home

John was very pleased with himself as he ran home with his new prize in hand. As he gets closer to his house that looked almost like every other home in their town. The only real difference is the small flower garden on the side of the house. Knowing on how late it had gotten he went in from the back to not get caught with the slime. John ran straight to his room and put the jar on the top of his wardrobe so his mom won't see it when she comes in. Just as he got down and put the chair that he was using back, his mom worked in, and as if on cue asked where John had been. Her name was Grace and she was very beautiful. She had long brown hair that she usually tied up into a bun to keep out of her face and hourglass figure that could stop anyone and everyone in their tracks to stare. She yelled at John for getting home so late and to go wash up cause his dinner was getting cold. John didn't say anything but "Yes, ma'am" as he went to do what he was told. This surprised Grace since he was always such a handful that she was ready for a whole fight. As she left she noticed the top of the jar thinking that it was full of bugs and that she'll make him get rid of them tomorrow. The two of them had a small dinner, nothing fancy but Grace had cooking skills that could top anyone so the meal was fantastic. After little, John went to bed with the plan that he was going to play with the slime some more but the moment Grace tucked him in he was out like a light. She cleaned up some more then took a long bath after relaxing a little she went to bed. That night another storm blew in rattling the houses and shaking the trees. All the noise scared the slime and it started moving around to get out and ended up knocking the jar off the wardrobe, breaking it as the jar hit the floor. The slime made its way out of John's room and into another it was the bedroom of Grace. A loud crack of thunder woke Grace up as the windows flew open. She unknowingly stepped over the slime to close and lock the window, on the way back she did step on the slime thinking it was from the rain she ignored it going back to bed. The slime thinking it was attacked started to dissolve Grace's foot moving slowly up her leg as it does this it starts growing bigger and bigger to completely engulf her. Before Grace knew what was happening she was already inside the slime slowly disappearing. This takes the rest of the night and by the rise of the sun's first light Grace was gone and so was the slime without a trace.