Prompt #1: Your One Thing

What is your One Thing?

If you were to die tomorrow, what would be the One Thing you wish to say to the world today?

This is going to be hard question, but this guide will be full of challenging moments that I will ask you to embrace. This is what we're here for. If you're ready to be serious about your writing and successful on Wattpad, let's confront it.

You, are you. And there is no other you. Even with all the influences you've ever absorbed in this world, the chance that someone else has the exact combination of upbringing, heritage, background, culture, preferences, personality, location, ideas, dreams, values, beliefs, age at this moment, education, art, film, music and literary influences etc. everything you've ever seen or done, in that exact order, without even talking about what you look like, or how you wear your hair, or what fashion style you dress in, just purely within, is impossible. There is no other you. And you, where you are right now in life, have a certain way of thinking and a certain way of expression.

Take hold of that.

What is your One Thing?

You don't need to have the answer now and you surely don't need to tell me (you can if you want) - this is just a surprise prompt and an idea to consider. And rest assured, the answer will change as we navigate through this guide, through writing, through life, but this question must remain with us throughout our journey.

Let's continue on into more practical discussions now.