Part 5

Tae:Is there someone hurting you Y/n?*Holds her face by her chin* hmm? please tell me..

Y/n:*keeps her eyes close*He will kill you for touching me.., Please go away Taehyung..

Tae:Who is he? Please tell me..

Y/n:He is a part of me..He lives In me..He loves me and hates you..

Tae:He lives in you?*Laughs* It's just your Imagination..Nothing lives in you..except a beautiful soul In you heart..*Points at her heart* Why are you keeping your eyes closed?

Y/n:I can't let you see my eyes..They will make you mine..

Tae:What? Oh my gawd Y/n! Nothing is gonna happen! Open your eyes!!

Y/n:I-I have to go...*Pulls her hood down and runs away*

{...A.T H.O.M.E ....}

Y/n:Be strong..Don't let him takeover you Y/n..Relax..he is nothing..You have the power not him!

(Bae..I have more power on you than you think...I can break you and heal you up...I can make you smile and cry...I can hurt you too...I have power to control you..You can never escape from me...)

Y/n:I'll tell taehyung...everything..He will help me...he won't leave me...I trust him...

(Really? How can you trust him? He is just a loser trying to get you nothing else..he will use you and then throw you away...but me? I'll be there for you...always...I'll never leave you...I'll never hurt you...If you'll listen to me...)

Y/n: please...You know that I can't give you me...Cause...I love him...I love taehyung....You know that..

(You can't...you never will...)

(.......................)

Taehyung P.O.V

*Searching on Google*

(Can something live in you?)

Answer:

1, A DEMON:

A demonic soul who falls in love with you... can possess you and be a part of you...It can live in you forever until it wants.

2, Negativity:

When all your negative thoughts take over your mind and a new personality is created in you..It is a brain disorder, mostly caused because of sexual harassment, Negative thoughts, Tension, Fights etc.

2, Imaginations:

When you don't have someone to talk, when there is no-one to hear your problems...that problems and tension takes over your brain and creates an imaginary presence in yourself...You will tell everything to it, until you will feel like it's a part of you...and at last when you get someone to talk, you will imagine that "It" will not bear you talking to someone else...In other words you will start imagining things those aren't real..

4, Faking it:

When you want someone's attention, you try to make-up stories like I have someone inside me...he is taking over me etc...Mostly caused when you don't get enough love from your parents, friends etc...

Tae's mind.

(Are you faking it? Or is it your Imagination or...you have a demon inside you..?)

Tae: What are you hiding y/n...I need to know it...just a hint...so I can erase your fear and make you trust me...I don't care what is inside you...We will get out of this together...Cause I love you Y/n...How will we get together?...

To Be Continued...