Part Fifteen

Oh, how he loves waking up next to Scully every morning and thinking to himself that this will be how he wakes every morning from here on out. But the weekend mornings are the best. They typically will stay up later that Saturday night and sleep in through the morning of Sunday. Emily generally wakes around ten on weekends ( blessed is an understatement ). Sometimes they'd get lucky and all get to sleep in until around eleven. Even if Emily woke, she'd play in her room knowing that her mommy and Mulder work very hard through the weekdays and deserve lazy Sundays.

Mulder takes in the sight of her each morning, regardless. Her red hair feathered in every direction on the pillow, sometimes covering her face, and when it's not he watches her slightly parted lips fighting the urge to kiss her every time. The small light snoring sounds that she insists she doesn't make brings a smile to his face every time, too.

"Mmm, Mulder... I can feel you staring at me."
She doesn't even open her eyes yet.
"Can't help it."
He leans down to kiss her cheek, hoping she might open those eyes to reveal those brilliant cerulean eyes that lock him down here on earth.
And she does, like clockwork.
"What time is it?"
Her voice is always a bit lower when she wakes up.
"Almost eleven."
The sun spills in through the slightly parted curtains, and the birds have already surpassed their morning songs.
"--We slept in a little late.."
"You can go back to sleep if you want to though. I don't hear Bug."
"But you're awake,"
She mumbles, letting her eyelids flutter open and closed a few times.
"Consider me resting. I'll keep quiet."
"Okay."
Scully closes her eyes once more for a good two minutes.
"Okay, I can't go back to sleep."
"Me either,"
Mulder rolls onto his side, brushing the stray hairs from her face.
"How do you do that?"
"Do what?"
He asks, continuing to brush his fingers through her hair.
"You look so handsome without trying...any woman would kill to wake up naturally flawless."
"Good thing you don't have to kill..."
"Mulder, shut up."
"What? I'm being serious."
"You're supposed to take the compliment..."
"I did...then returned it. Not because I felt I had to...are we not having a morning truth session?"
"You're impossible..."
"Impossibly handsome, yes, I know, you've already said that."
Scully rolls her eyes before playfully swatting his hand away from her hair.
She's quick to bring his hand back though. Woman really do love having their hair played with.
Mulder rakes his fingers through, massaging her scalp, and Scully rolls over onto her side, her back to him. He stops for a split second and she mumbles her disapproval.
"Sorry."
Keep playing with the hair, got it.
Lying there in silence playing with her hair, Mulder lets his mind wander far. He doesn't even feel Scully scoot herself closer to him, doesn't even notice her ass pressed against him either -- not until he feels her pressing against his now rock hard length.
"Scully?"
"Mmm?"
How long had she been gyrating her hips into him?
How long had he been completely missing her signals?
Scully continues to roll her hips, and he can only assume she'd give a MEAN lapdance.
His hands snake around the curve of her hips and up the hem of her silk nightgown that hardly covered more than her upper thighs, trailing up her stomach and to her breasts; her nipples already peaked and begging for a little attention. He, of course, pinches on between his thumb and pointer finger eliciting the sweetest breathy moan as she leans into his touch.

Morning sex? maybe not the first time. Morning sex with your fiance? Now we're talking... There's a first for everything.

Mulder can feel the heat radiating off of her body as he glides his hand down and underneath the elastic band of her panties. She's hot and wet, and he's practically salivating. All the while, Scully and those hips are relentless. He's impossibly hard, and a little uncomfortable in these boxer briefs.
"Scully,"
"Touch me, Mulder."
She didn't have to tell him twice. The tips of his fingers circle once, twice, and again over her bundle of nerves. He's rewarded with a few firm grinds against his hardon.
"Fuck. I want you so bad."
"Then do it."
"Like this?"
That same hand leaves her wanting for a few moments as he reaches down between them to push her panties over to the side from the back.
She could have helped, but couldn't bring her hands away from her own breasts long enough.
Mulder reaches around once more to stroke her clit a few times before positioning himself and slowly sinking in. Scully presses her face deeper into the pillow to stifle the moan. He had to press his mouth to her shoulder blade.
Scully grinds her hips in those same circles around him, she's eager and wanting that sweet release; not giving him a single chance to start moving.
Sweat cascades down his bare chest between them and he wishes there weren't a single sheet on this bed right about now.
"Mulder."
He detects how desperate she is in her tone and takes the lead.
Bucking forward once, he gets enough space between them to really move. His left-hand digs into her left hip, kneading the flesh and making sure she doesn't come back too far. Now he's finally moving, and she's finally letting him. This feels better than he could have ever imagined. Both on their sides, him pumping into her from behind. She's even tighter this way, he thinks.
"Mulder,"
Scully reaches for that deft hand of his and guides it around to her front. She uses his hand like a puppet, doing exactly what she wants with hers overtop of his. Coaxing quick circles and side to side erratic movements over her clit.
"So...close."
Pearly teeth rake over her bottom lip in concentration. She wants this, she needs this.
Mulder bucks forwards quickening the pace with each thrust. He almost wants to flip her over, take her that way knowing it'd be quicker...but this is just too good. It's almost like he has more control over his own body this way. Like he might be able to hold off just a little bit longer and wait for her to get there.
"Come on, Scully... come for me."
Oh, she wants to, she's almost there...almost!
Her toes stiffen up and he can feel her body begin to stiffen out. Her chest arches forward slightly, her ass pressing back into him like before. He can't stop her. She lets go of his hand just in time that his palm lands on her quaking stomach. He feels her orgasm shake throughout her muscles and then he's gone too, spilling into her with four more hard pumps.

They come down together with his arm draped over her middle and spooned up behind her still. It was quick, not the most romantic, but damn did it get the job done.

"It's eleven-eleven, make a wish, Scully."
"Don't need to..."