part 2

Katie’s pov

I felt a tear roll down my cheek when he said that

“Collen please don’t make me do this” I whispered as more tears fell.

“I’m sorry it has to be this way Katie but you must kill her”.

Katie’s mum’s pov

I was walking past Katie’s room but i stoped when i heard her talking to someone’ that’s strange who can Katie be talking to she doesn’t have any friends and even if she does have friends she wouldn’t be talking to them because she hasn’t said a word to anyone ever since her farther passed away.

I open her door just an inch so i could see through but then i saw Katie talking to herself ‘ she must have an imaginary friend i couldn’t help but notice that she was crying.

“do i have to kill my mummy” Katie sobs then looks at nothing as if she was listening to someone say something.

“ ok fine i’ll kill her”

I gasp when i here Katie say that i grab my phone and dialled the police i didn’t want to do this but it’s the right thing to do.

Katie is psycho she’s hallucinating

“Hello this is triple zero what is your emergency” the person on the other end of the phone said.

“My daughter is talking to herself so she’s hallucinating and she’s planning to kill me please you have to help me” i said while sobbing.

“Alright ma’am calm down someone will b there shortly what’s your address” ?

i told the person on the phone my address then hang up.

Katies pov

 I walk out of my room still crying and i see my mum leaning over the kitchen sink. I grip my knife tightly in my hand and slowly walk towards her. As im about to plunge the knife through her back im ripped away from my mum

“AHHHHHHH  MUMMY HELP ME”

‘ im sorry darling but it’s for the best”

That was the last thing   i heard before i blacked out.

Katies mum’s pov

I heard the door bang open and turned around to see Katie being ripped away from me by the police. She was struggling to get out of there arms’ just seeing her this way breaks my heart

“ AHHHHHHH MUMMY HELP ME”Katie screams

“ im sorry darling but it’s for the best” i replied as a couple of tears roll down my cheeks.

But at that moment the police shot her with a tranquiliser dart through her arm and Katie blacked out.

“ WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR” i shouted at the police.

“ were sorry ma’am but your daughter is insane she’s psycho she needs to be put into a mental hospital and the only way to to that was to use the tranguiliser but dont worry she’ll be awake in an hour “ one of the police said.

“please there must be another way to fix her just please dont put her in  a mental hospital” i sobbed.

“ma’am ‘your daughter  is out of control she’s killing people were trying to help her here”

“ how is this going to help her” i ask.

“because there are other’s  like her” the police officer said

“in the mental hospital there are kids who talk to themself ‘ have imaginary friends and they talk about this game called tell and kill ive never heard of it before but katie’s not the only one”.

“ will i ever see her again” i said with voice breaking a bit from all that crying i did.

One of the police officers came up to me and patted me on the shoulder and said

“there’s  still a little that maybe one day you will” and with that they left taking Katie with them.

3rd person pov

*5 years later*

5 years have past

and katies mum lost that little bit of hope that was left’ she knew that Katie wasn’t coming back. She hasn’t heard from the police or Katie for 5 years it’s like Katie doesn’t exist’ she began to get lonely so she adopted a little girl who is 8 years old the same age as Katie. She even named her Katie but she never told her about Katie because it was to painful for her to think about’ to her Katie never existed.

Now  your probably wondering what happend to Katie well lets just say that she’s still out ther in the mental hospital going even more mental and insane by the munute

And as for collen well that’s another story