- Thirty Three

I woke up with Jimin coming out of the closet, already dressed and freshly showered. He looked at me as he dry his hair.

"Good Morning.." he softly greet and I rubbed my eyes and nodded

"Morning" I said "You woke up early?" I asked and he hummed and he walked to me and kissed my forehead and I looked at him, he stare at my face.

"Your eyes are puffy, didn't you get enough sleep?" He asked and he sit beside me. I looked away and I stare my hands.

Jimin? Why are you acting like this? Why are you acting like you care? Why? You're supposed to be hating me but what are you doing?

"Don't act like you care Jimin" I said softly and he sighed heavily, I felt him burning holes on my side, his glares make me tremble. I played with my finger and continued to speak.

"You're supposed to be hating me Jimin, don't act like you love me when you really didn't" I said and he scoffed.

"Who told you I didn't hate you?" He said and I closed my eyes tightly as I felt tears prickling my eyes, I gripped the hem of my shirt but Jimin grabbed my hand.

"You're right, I supposed to hate you, I do baby, I hate you so much that I want to lock you in my arms and never let you go again" he said with low deep voice and the tears were triggered and they rolled on my cheeks like a waterfall, Jimin cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears off my face and kissed my temple.

After that it was all awkward, I spend almost 2 hours in the bathroom and If I can, I will never ever come out just to avoid him and due to the long shower I took, I thought Jimin would go and eat breakfast first but it turns out that he is waiting for me.

Why did he even wait?

"Let's eat" he said in a serious tone, I only nodded and went to my sear, Lana and Mirae were loud greeting us good morning, Jimin asked Lana about her son, I didn't know that she has a child? I ate bacon strips a bit of rice and bread only, Jimin asked me if I want milk or juice but I'm just fine with water.

I looked at Jimin when Lana left.

"When are we going to Seoul?" I asked and he looked at me and finished chewing his food

"I don't know yet, why?" He asked

"I hope we can go as soon as possible, I'm going to work on Lia's company" I said and he stopped for a while and looked at me, his eyes darkened and he stare at me.

"Work?" He asked "Why do you even have to work? You don't need to, Y/N you're married to me" He said and I sighed.

Here we go again. I looked at him glaring.

"So what if I'm married at you? I need a work so I can earn and save up, for sure I'll spend a lot for our divorce, I want to be prepared" I said and he loudly put his spoon and fork down

"We're not having this conversation Y/N" he firmly said and I chuckled and looked at him mockingly.

"I'm just asking you when are we going to Seoul, you're the one who opened up about being married, just shut it" I said and his eyes darkened even more, I shove the last bite of bacon into my mouth and stood up after drinking water.

"I'm done, I'm getting ready now, if you're busy I'll just ask one of the guys to pick me up" I said and turn around to leave the dining room when Jimin spoke.

"I told you I'm coming with you" he said and I looked at him and nodded, I continue walking and when I reached our room, I sighed heavily and clutched my chest.

It hurts so much. I closed my eyes and went to the closet and grabbed my clothes for today when I heard the door open and closes and Jimin walked inside and looked at me.