Chapter 2: Chaos

Chaos's POV

•••

The black portal opened up, spitting four tangled boys onto the floor of the Throne room and the dispersed. The room was empty,save for my throne, a table in the center that held seventeen chairs, myself and the boys. I sighed with a small smile, this was going to be entertaining.

•••

Leo's POV

I groaned, untangling myself from my friends and pushing Jason off
me, which was no easy task. When I sat up, my eyes met with the last person I expected to see. "Nicossi?" I mumbled squinting my eyes up at him.

Nico frowned, "Never call me that again Leo, got me?" he asked and if looks could kill, I would be dead. But I also saw the flash of good humor in his eyes.

I smiled, "And, there's the Nico di Angelo I know and love". Note the lovely sarcasm. Sitting up straiter, I saw that Percy and Jason were also picking themselves up. Somewhat.

Finally, after a really akward silence, Percy lunged forward and crushed Nico in hug that should have turned him into a Angelo pancake, but to some degree of impossibility he emerged alive. I laughed, just giving him a pat on the back for now, Jason followed my lead for once.

Percy then started Nico with endless questions. "Where have you been?"
"Where are we?"
"How did we get here?"
"Are you hurt?"
"What are you wearing?"
"Why aren't you talking"
"Who kidnapped you?"
"Who is he?"

That last question was directed at a guy I hadn't noticed,standing behind us with an amused glint in his eyes and a lopsided grin. He looked about twenty eight, he had pitch black hair that stood up all over the place. He was wearing a black suit tie with black converse, the tie was really cool cuz it looked like it had a bunch of different constellations on it. But the thing that stood out most were his eyes. They were a startling blue, and looked like they had a billion little stars floating around in them. Just from looking at him I could tell that we would get along really well.

Nico held his hands up in surrender, "Gosh dude, slow it down a bit. Don't want my bestie having a bad case of 'I talked to much so I got punched in the face'. And to my, and Jason's utter disbelief. NICO DI ANGLO SMILED.

"Well for your questions" he continued to an unfazed Percy, both continuing as if an impossible occurrence had not been witnessed, "First, I have been here, and not for as long as you think. Second, we are in his palace" Nico gestured back to the mystery guy who was waiting patently for the son of Hades to explain to us. "Third, were in space. In the throne room. Forth, I teleported you here, Fifth, do I look like I'm hurt Perce?" he heaved a sigh, "Sixth, I had to where a cloak out, so nobody would recognize me. Standard protocol. Seventh, I wasn't kidnapped, well sorta, but that doesn't matter right now. And this", he turned back toward Awesome Tie Guy, " I think you might want to introduce yourself..."

The guy smiled a little awkwardly, "Uh... I'm Chaos"

This of corse was followed by silence. Jason finely raised an eyebrow.

Nico only laughed,"Maybe a little more detail Dad?" I soooo did not miss that Dad part.

Dad rolled his eyes with a good humored sigh. "Okay, okay I may have been a little vague. I am Lord Chaos creator of the universe, ruler of the Void" he seemed a little embarrassed by that. Modest. I liked that.

"Oh" was Percy's only response.

"I recruited Nico a couple of Days ago after he...uh how do I put this-"

"Died." Nico shrugged, "I died."

The three of us just stood there dumbfounded and in Percy's case, terribly sad and shameful. I was the first to regain control of my mouth, which was currently hanging open. "Days? It's been months since you disappeared" I frowned.

Nico looked a little shocked by this, and glanced at Chaos, who had now magically changed into jeans and a back tee shirt that read in bold white letters, 'I CREATED THAT STUFF YOU ARE STANDING ON...SO YEAH...' he was still wearing those black converse though. "Planet Chaos time travels faster than Earth, sorry forget to tell ya." he grinned sheepishly.

Nico nodded turning back to us, "How long was I gone?"

"Four months..." Jason trailed off.

He flinched "sorry"

"You said you died, but your here" I asked the most dreaded question, "And then you called Chaos dad"

Nico nodded, "I got in a fight with Hades and uhh... he kind off set a couple of his hell hounds on me. I wasn't really prepared and then..." he just shrugged. "Then Dad brought me back from the death so I could join his army, and then I let him adopt me" Nico grinned.

Percy's hands balled up into fists, "I'm gonna kill that son of a-"

Jason cut him off, " you said you had only been here a few days, you decided to trust him that quickly?" The blonde demigod quickly glanced over at the creator of the universe, "No offense, Sir Chaos".

"None taken"

"And why did you bring us here?"

Nico only nodded, "Well there is the fact that he raised me from the dead and he kinda created the universe" The young son of Had- no Chaos seemed happier," Then there are are other reasons" he smiled cryptically.

"And as for why you are here, I want you to join my army, Percy I want you to lead it with two of my other commanders." Chaos answered the last question.

I gaped, "Us?" I was going to say that we had to back to camp then I realized. We had nothing back at camp, most all of our friends had abandoned us, and here... it wasjust filled with so many different and new possibilities. New life. New start. Hell, New name!

Glancing over at Jason and Percy, I could tell the same thoughts were running through their heads. I was just about to tell them that I was all for it when Jason asked an important question, "What does this army fight for?" Good question. Wouldn't want to sign up with out knowing that.

Chaos smiled,"Peace, you will go to different planets in need and help out, save lives"

I raised both hands, startling Nico and Jason out of their thoughts, "I'm in! Just as long as you have skittles and stuff to build with."

Percy laughed "I'm in, Jason?"

The blonde grinned," Okie Doki"

Nico grinned devilishly and glanced up at his adopted father. "How bout' we show them the rest of the team?"

••••
Who else do ya think there's gonna be? Comment! And who do you thing will be the other two joint commanders? Warning: next chapter will have a new and permeant character! (I think, if not it's in the one after that! )

-Katy Blaze