.01

revised chapter published on August 20th, 2015

.01- Beacon Hills

------------------------------------------------------------

New town, new school, fresh start.

That's how it's supposed to be, right?

But sadly, in my life, it's not.

The Argent family never get a fresh start. Unless you're reborn or something. New town, new school, same life. Same weapons, same motives, same hunting, same everything.

So, as I pass the Beacon Hills sign, there's nothing to expect honestly. At least here, there's more forest to hunt in. The San Fransisco forests was only about an eighth of the city. Once we'd killed the alpha, there was really nothing more to do except actually do some sight-seeing.

My windshield wipers are moving across the glass rapidly as the rain pelts down in sheets and bounces off my car. Just as I turn right onto a street that leads away from the woods, a long howl rings through the air and I sigh annoyedly.

This should be fun.

Allison dashes in the house a short 15 minutes after I park my silver Corolla in the driveway, clothes dripping wet.

"Woah, what the hell happened to you? Did the car break down?"

"Mom almost hit someone." My eyes widen as she continues. "We were talking and all of the sudden I see a guy standing right in front of the car and she barely missed him. And when I tried to get out she wouldn't let me!"

"Did you find the guy?"

"No but I found footprints."

The door busted open and my mom entered, shooting me a knowing look. I nodded slightly before moving towards the stairs. "First come first serve for the bedrooms." And I run up the steps. I hear Allison's annoyed sigh from behind me as she eventually follows me. After finding the best bedroom besides the master, I leaned against the doorframe as Allison walked past me with a glare. Blowing her a kiss, I went downstairs to pick up all my boxes and set them in my new room. I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and drew up where I wanted to put all my furniture.

At around 9:30, I plugged my phone in to an outlet, laid a few pillows and blankets on the floor and promptly passed out.

My phone blared Reflections by MisterWives right next to my ear, causing me to shoot upwards, which makes me bonk heads with Allison. She stumbled backwards and grabbed at her head while I did the same.

"Allison. What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I spit through gritted teeth with my eyes squeezed shut and rubbed my now throbbing forehead.

"Just wanted to wake you up." she whispered quietly while looking down.