Chapter 32

~Ichigos POV~

"Ichigo! Wake up school!" Karin said through my door. I groaned and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth and changed into schoolo uniform. I looked at my hand. It felt like someone was here. I struggled it off and got my bag.

"Lets go." Rukia said when she opened the closet door. I walked downstairs and out on my shoes.

"ICHIGO!" Dad said. I moved out of the way and he fell on the floor.

"Dad cant you give it a rest already. Its getting old." I said fixing my shirt.

"Ugh my boy is growing up so fast!" He cried.

"Gezz." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ichigo your not gonna eat your breakfast?" Yuzu said. I shook my head and started towards the door.

"No sorry Yuzu Im not hungry. Thanks." I said and walked out the door. Rukia was looking at the sky.

"What are you looking at?" I asked walking past her.

"It feels strange today." She said. "Hm maybe its hollows but its that feeling like there taking care of." Renji jumped down from a tree next to Rukia.

"Hey." He said.

"Where did you come from?" Rukia asked looking from the tree and him.

"Been waiting." He said.

"Hey Im going to get Kaia and make sure shes all alright." I said taking a left turn.

"Ok dont be late Ichigo." She said. I waved my hand in the air and walked towards the shop. Yeah today does seem odd now that Rukia mentioned it. I pushed that back and stopped at the door.

"Hey Orange hair dude." Jinta said behind me. 

"My name is Ichigo not "Orange Hair Dude.'" I said turning to face him.

"Eh orangie is better." He said with his eyes closed and a piece of hay in his mouth. A vain popped on my forehead.

"Be nice Jinta." Ururu said. Opened the door. Yoruichi in her cat form walked past me.

"Morning Ichigo what brings you here?" She said.

"Came to get Kaia. Is she ready?" I asked.

"No shes not going to school today." Urahara said.

"Why? What happened?" I looked at him confused.

"She isnt waking up. She needs time to rest." He said.

"Is she alright?" I asked a little worried. But why would I be worried. She is strong. Like really strong.

"Not sure. She needs rest." Yoruichi said. I nodded and then left. I really hope shes ok. She probably will show up late like she usually did. I walk in the school campus and people were talking walking into school. I walked in class and took out my books.

"What happened last night?" Ikkaku asked.

"I defeated him. He got what he deserved." I said.

"What happened to Kaia?" I asked looking at him.

"Shes fine. I put her to sleep if your wondering." He said sitting down. I just nodded. Class started.

"Kaia isnt here?" The teacher asked.

"No shes sick." Tatsuki said in the back.

"Orihime too?" She said.

"I havent seen her all day." Tatsuki said again. Wait how does Tatsuki know Kaia is sick? I shurgged and looked at Orihimes seat. She wasnt in there. Thats odd. She usually is in school. I listened to the teacher talked what felt like hours. Can this day go any slower?

~Kaias POV~

I woke looking at a red sky. I closed my eyes and touched my forehead. I swallowed and sat up slowly. I reopened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. It was covered in buildings coming from all over the place. Upside down, right side up, side ways. People were groaned and moving slowly. Where had I seen this before.

"You shouldnt be here." I looked to my right and a young man with white hair stood facing the buildings not at me.

"What you mean? What is this place?" I asked standing up. My chains rattled. He looked at me once he heard the noise and gasped.

"This is an obvious a hell hole. You have to know this place." He said looking at the chains around my neck and sides.

"Sorry for asking." I rolled my eyes and looked at everyone. It looks like that everyone is in pain. I looked closer. They were old and wrinkly. What is this place?

"Why does everyone look like that?" I asked.

"Dont you know anything girl? They are suffering." He said. They a big hollow sound filled my ears. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air. This hollow wasnt like any other. No it wasnt an Espada or a Menos Grande. Plus they dont live here. 

"Suffering from what?" I asked.

"I cant tell you. We have to run!" He said and starting running away from me. I stand there. That hollow sound was so close me. I felt his warm present. I flash step away from there before he could of done anything.

"Bastard." I said as I landed on a building a few feet from him. His beaming yellow and black eyes stared at mine. He roared. Those eyes. A big red yellow ray started to form from his mouth. Yellow? I reached down and touched my hip were my zanpakuto were. I only felt one. Shi..

"What the hell?!" I said in shock and worried. I jump away before the yellow beam struck me. I stumbled in a building.

"Theres no use little girl. You cant defeat them." An old woman said. Where have I seen her before. Where am I?! What the hell is going on?! I jump from building to building and took out Shi. I cut the hollows or beast head and it disintegrated. 

"Who are you?" The guy asked again staring at me. Hes eyes were brown. Chocolate brown.

"Who are you?" I asked. He scanned my body.

"Your a soul reaper." He said stepping back.

"You are not safe here. You stupid for coming here." He said. Then someone happened. Everything went black. I couldnt see. I blinked acouple more times. I saw an ornage light ahead of me. I walk towards it. I reached the light and step into the room. The room was black and red. It was huge. Bigger than anything I saw. There was a king size bed in a corner.

Wires, Veins. Roots. They covered the way and the head of the bed. I was really confused. I walked closer and then I saw something. I moved closer towards a clear box. It was spinning in thin air. A white light was holding it up. I squinting when I got closer.

I reached my hand towards it. Lightning struck my hand. I flew back wards and hit the bright red wall. This room smell like sweet, hot, warm, metal. I shook my head and stood back up. I walked towards the box again. Why was I so interested in this box. It was important. Or is it?

I stepped on the steps and roots started forming a barrier around it. I groaned and stood on my toes and looked through the holes and cracks. I couldnt see what it was. All I saw was something black. I reach for the wall to touch it and then red goo started seeping out of the cracks. What is this?

"Blood." I said. I placed my hand flat on the wall. Electricity went up my arm and through my body. I gasped.

*

I gasped for air. My throat tightened. I grapped a hand full of sheets in my hand. I started coughing. My stomach started churning. I ran to my bathroom and coughed up blood. Less blood than before. I sat there watching the blood flow to the drain with water.

"Your not getting better arnt you?" Yoruichi said rubbing against the door.

"I dreamt about something. A place that was all red. People in osrrow. Pain. Huge big hollows. And...more blood." I said and leaded against the wall.

"This isnt the first." She said. I looked at her. What did she mean by that?