Chapter Three

Ever since the ruler has payed attention to me at the peace alliance signing between France and England,Father has been rather bothersome,wanting me to catch it again by wearing the same dress but Anne and I are the only ones with enough courage to quarrel with him.So to spite him I wore a new dress which is colored light green  and gold   with dark green  on top of the dress .Anne did my hair in a complicated hairstyle that had three braids positioned randomly across my head,below one of braid there were four curls were shaped in circles and the rest of my curls hanging down my back to my hip.
*Flashback to why I spite my father*
"You will and shall make the King notice you again or else" Father ordered me through a hiss.
'I did not attempt for him to pay attention to me before and I will not do it again,Father.' I exclaimed to him.
'But you did and you shall do it again.' He repeated to me.
I sighed but argued with him even more as this is classified as treason and lead to electrocution of me along with my family.
*Flashback ends*
The Boleyn siblings were in a carriage on their way to the palace and the only son was trying to reason with his red haired sister."Constantina, Father is relatively correct. Do you realize what could happen for the family if you-"
'George! This is not a game, it is dangerous trickery and we could trial for treachery you foolish twit.' she snapped at her only brother.
"George leave her be" The dark haired Boleyn girl declared, "She has previously been harassed by our father before we left, she doesn't need you demanding her to follow father's orders as well besides you have knowledge of her attitude to dishonesty."
George exhaled but acknowledged her instructions.
It was quiet expect for Constantina singing quietly under her breath, the song she was singing is called 'Daughter Of The Moon':

Silver light
She turned her face up to the starlit sky
And on this night began to wonder why
She knew that soon the day would come
Born to be
An heir of beauty and serenity
Into this world she entered quietly
To her surprise she was the one
Destiny was close behind her
Phantom of borrowed life
And the sea was a reminder
Mirror of given light
Then one day
The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey
Traversed a winding road and came her way
She found the love she hoped she would
But she knew
That she had promises to stay true to
The dormant daughter of the silver moon
Then all at once she understood
Destiny was close behind her
Phantom of borrowed life
And the sea was a reminder
Mirror of given light
From the sky
She watched the life
She'd known she would leave behind
Said goodbye
And gave her people
Life through her sacrifice

She glazed out of the window and saw that they have arrived at their destination.The doors of their transportation were unburdened as it stopped.

Constantina's Private Opinion

Inside the palace,it was like before,lively and full gorgeous people wearing the latest fashion.I spotted Charles who looked as tantalizing as ever,he was having a conversation with a beautiful woman that had long fair brown hair and greenish- blue eyes.She also had moderate tanned skin and wore a dress that was orange with gold.
I assume that she is Henry's sister,Princess Margaret Tudor.I approach the couple.
Lord Charles turned around and smiled his usual charming smile.

'Hello Lady Constantina' he addressed me.

I smiled back as I did a respectful curtsy to both the princess and Lord Charles Brandon while acknowledging him back.The king's sister cleared her throat to signal us that she is still there and she is jealous however I was the only one that noticed she was envious and was in love with Lord of Suffolk.
'Oh,my apologies,may I introduce you to her highness, Princess Margaret Tudor of England.' He announced her to me as I looked at her then did a court curtsy again.'Your Highness'

Author's Point Of View

'Lady Constantina,Sir Charles has told me you are an excellent and skillful dancer,my brother had told me the same thing.' The young light brown haired princess told the curvaceous red haired maiden who smiled and responded with an 'Thank you, I do love to dance along with many other talents,my sisters says I am gifted with' and smiled at the princess of England.
Princess Margaret smiled but the youngest of the Boleyn family saw a glint of annoyance and hatred in her greenish-blue eyes.
'Really what are your other talents than dancing' The Princess asked,her voice laced with envy and malice but she faked a smile to fool the Lord of Suffolk,Charles Brandon as she has an attachment to him.
'Well my talents are knowing when someone is lying,singing,I am able to play every instrument in the world,reading,writing,drawing,acting,fighting even through it is considered unladylike it is best to able to protect oneself if a male is not around. ' Constantina listed her multiply talents,she taught herself however her brother,his friend and her father helped her with last talent.
'Milady, may ask if I can have this dance' The first duke of Suffolk asked the red haired Boleyn bowing and holding out his hand,trying to break the obvious tension between the two women but only increase the tension as Margaret appeared to be completely and utter enraged but she hid her feelings by a fake sickly sweet confident grin when both Charles and Constantina gave her a side glance but when the maiden placed her elegant adorably small hand in his as she accepted his request and the red haired 'demoness' (as Margaret thinks the youngest Boleyn is a demoness disguised as an attractive women to the steal the men from their women) and the man she loves walked slowly to the dance floor and they danced the song away.Unknown to the the dancing pair and the princess,the King was also watching his best friend dancing with the woman he has an attachment to,his hands were clenched into two fists on the throne.He growled lowly under his breath as Charles brushed a stray strand of her curly red hair back and glazed into her uniquely colored eyes.
To both Henry(who was observing the scene before him) and the maiden,Lady Constantina Boleyn it seem in her eyes that he is the only man in the galaxy.
Even though her thoughts was set on enjoying the dance with the handsome Lord of Suffolk,Charles Brandon but her heart was focused on King Henry the Eighth and beating for him but she refused it as she promised herself she would not fall in love as soul mates ,true love or fairy-tales do not existed.
Besides he is married even though he has cheated on his wife countless of times,he also has mistresses but she declined ever being one of them and being in the crossfire or being called a whore.