Time for Me to go

I woke up to the sound of the alpha growling and storming into my room. You wouldn't believe who he brought with him the jerk who rejected me and my two faced 'friend' Minnie.

" Can a wolf get some sleep." I whined

" No" he growled throwing the loser at the foot of my bed.

" Why didn't you tell me he rejected you." he knew. I couldn't help but glare at that loud mouth Minnie.

" Because I accepted it and didn't care." I said still under my warm covers

He growled at my answer as if it was wrong.

You see the alpha treats me like family because everyone else treats me like shit. He's like my big brother or something.

" Jackson accept your mate." he growled

" NO!" we both said

" Why would I want a low life loser like her I rather have a slut as a mate then her. She trash in this world she's a nothing, a waste of time, air and space." Jackson growled as Minnie gasped at what he said.

I wasn't shocked at what he said but it still hurt. He was still at the foot of my bed looking me in the eye when he said it. I didn't notice I was crying thing I felt something wet and warm slide down my cheek. Jackson smile has if he want me to cry and that's when it happened. I threw the covers off of me and reached for Jackson grabbing him by his collar.

" Listen here Ryder I didn't want you as my mate anyways and I hope the moon goddess doesn't give a second chance mate cause you don't deserve one." at those words I slapped him his face and everyone else in shock every me when a bruise formed on his face quickly.

I got off my bed and started to pack a duffle bag. The three just watched me still in shock until the alpha snapped out of it and spoke.

" Where do you think your going?" he asked

" To hell if I don't pray. Geez if I knew where I was going I would have been left and you would a found me." I growled

I started to change my clothes but they still stood there. I ignored them and put on some jeans and a belly shirt. I picked up my bag and headed for the door but the alpha stopped me pulling my arm.

" You'll be back you that." he said coldly but not meaning to.

" Not if I'm dead." was all I said before leaving

I know my story kind of took a twist right after I got rejected but my life was already shit before that. But right its time for me to go.