XX

Yoongi's POV

It was just another day at the office for Yoongi, he had ordered Jhope to get rid of his annoying secretary and to get him a new one. He had wondered for about an hour long how Jimin might be, was he happy now? He had looked through the information of multiple rising gangs, he'd decided he'd only murder out one of them, the others were no thread.
It was now around five o'clock, Yoongi's workday was basically over and Namjoon would be coming soon to have some drinks with him.
Yoongi, who was still sitting behind his desk, loosened his tie and with his hands, he combed his hair, to get all the gel out.
Yoongi stood up from behind his desk and walked over to the mirror, was his outfit casual enough to go out drinking with? Eh it was fine, Yoongi thought.
Yoongi walked out of his office and into the elevator, going down to the garage. He took his car and drove to the place where Namjoon and he had decided to meet, it was the restaurant where Jimin used to work, Jimin had been fired after Yoongi kidnapped him, because he didn't come to work twice in a row. The restaurant was still Yoongi's favourite though.
When he walked into the restaurant, he was asked if he had made a reservation, he answered with the word 'min'. The guy nodded and brought him to a table, where Namjoon was already sitting.
Yoongi greeted his friend with a hug and sat down, they ordered a red wine from the south of Italy.
''We haven't seen eachother for quite a long time, we should definitely meet up more.'' Yoongi said smiling
''We saw eachother yesterday Yoongi.''
''I know, I know, but I mean outside of work.''
Namjoon laughed, ''let's meet up more then.''
Yoongi grinned, his grin turned into a sad smile, ''how has Jimin been? I know I shouldn't ask, but I really have to know.''
Namjoon frowned; ''He told me that you had texted him about a week ago and that you would meet up in a café.''
''I never texted him, I left him alone, as promised, where is he now?'' I asked worriedly
''But that's impossible, he clearly showed me that you texted him. I haven't seen him after that, he didn't attend any lectures after that day. I thought that he was together with you.''
''You haven't seen him for about a week?! Did you check if he was home?''
''I checked multiple times, I know his password, but he wasn't home.'' Namjoon sighed.
''Where else could he be?'' Yoongi asked, slightly panicked
''Other than my place he has no other place to go.''

*pling*

Yoongi got a text, he checked his phone.

His face turned pale.