8: TTG

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

________________________________

Chapter 8: TTG

(Trained to Go)

King stared at his Rolex watch as the long hand turned on the number 12 and the little hand was on the number four showing that it just turned four o'clock. Their meeting was 10 minutes ago but they were waiting for Davonte to show up so they all can go in and have each other backs.

" We don't have time to wait, hit up his phone again," Carter says as he opened the car door and stepped out. He leaned against the car and light up his blunt, he inhales the smoke and exhales it out while he observes their surroundings.

The building that was once a cream color was now painted light blue and the abandon cars that used to be in front of it were replaced with good looking sports cars in a variety of colors

" It's been a while since I've been here, these niggas had the time to renovate"

Kai'jai shook his head at him "your ass was to busy dicking his daughter down to realize that shit been there for a while"

King and Carter burst out laughing "Aye! leave Scarlett out of this"

Kai'jai shook his head at them as he suddenly had a flashback from when they were back in high school

" stop blowing up my phone, I'm here," Davonte said as he got near their car

Kai'jai greeted him with a small nod while king gave him a glance "Aight let's go"

¥¥¥¥¥

The tension in the room was so thick that you could feel the emotions and energy of each person in the room radiating from their body.

" You all had one job and y'all fucked up"Jaheim, the right-hand man of the gang they were visiting yelled slamming his hand against the table causing a loud sound to bounce off the table

"  yeah but we handle it," King said shrugging

" Handle it?" He questioned "you wouldn't be here if you did"

" Aight. We get that, How do we fix it ?"

Jaheim chuckle with no humor " Carter, you know better than this, when my father told your ass to lay low and manage your gang he ain't mean to go soft on them"

Carter gave him a look and shrug " He ain't tell me shit, I laid low cause My girl wanted me to"

" watch your mouth lil nigga" Jaheim yelled angrily aiming the front of his gun against carter's Jaw " I'll blow your head off bout my peoples"

King clock his safety off and aimed his gun at Jaheim while Davonte laid his gun out on his lap out of their view incase the other two men's decided to do something

" I'll do the same about mine. Now How about you put your personal feelings aside and handle this meeting"

Jaheim pulled his gun away and back on safety and shook his head nodding " you're right, I'm gon handle this meeting so whatever the fuck I say is what the fuck everyone's gon do"