Chapter 10

"Hey," I muttered as I got on. "What?" He glanced at me. "Nothing, just wanted to say hi." I told him. He sighed heavily and said 'hi' back.

As soon as we got home, I plopped down on the sofa and turned on the t.v. Nate sat down next and wrapped his arm around me, kissing my head. I scooted away from him. 

Wrong move. 

He hugged me, holding a strong grip. "This is definitely going to be a routine for the both of us if you disobey or continue to struggle against my will. You will always be mine..."

 "Get away from me!" I screamed, struggling. A hard blow stung my face, telling me to shut up. I got up to leave, only to be shoved down to the floor. A slip of paper fell from my pocket and I knew I was dead. Nate narrowed his eyes and picked it up.

 "What's this?" I gasped, trying to come up with an excuse. "Anna, I'm asking you a question. What is this?" He demanded, waving it in my direction. "I..uhh...I found it on the floor at school."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yea."

"Anna, tell me the truth. Did you really find it on the floor? Talk and I won't punish you. But if you remain silent, there will be consequences." I hung my head. "What's your answer?" He asked harshly. There was complete silence between us. "If you don't want to talk, then go to your room!" He yelled. I ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door. I went straight to my bed, flopping down, crying silently. The beats he gave me yesterday echoed in my mind as I shook my head and sat up, pressing my thumb onto my skin. With each beat you give me, Nate, I'll cut myself. I don't care what you do or say to me...I thought, repeatedly slitting myself. This time, on my right arm. Tears came running down my cheeks. The marks on my sides burned as I thought about what my family were doing right now. My sisters probably watching "Riverdale", my mom sewing, and my dad at work. Just a normal average day for them... I sighed and went out. I was reaching for the front door when Nate grabbed my arm, flinging me back.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled, throwing me to the floor. "I wanted to go outside, got a problem with that?!" I shrieked, my head throbbing in pain. "You will go outside when I feel like it!!" He yelled back as he kicked me. "STOP! I CAN'T STAND IT!! PLEASE STOP IT!!" I cried loudly, begging, pleading. Nothing worked. He asked me if I wanted to escape from him, demanding that I answer. The last thing I saw was him setting his leg on my bruised body.

I woke up to find myself on the floor, tied to long chains. I looked down at my hands, which were chained. I also felt a cuff on my neck, preventing me to breath. A door opened and Nate stepped in. I stood up, struggling. "Let me go!!" I screamed. He just smiled and placed his fingers on my jaw-line, chills running down my spine.

"I can't..."

**Hi peeps, this is Angelica Quiroz here. I just wanna say that this story is fake. None of it happened before. This story inspired me to write this: https://my.w.tt/Jx6UBk1tc0
**