Chapter 1 | Blush

I woke up early in the morning and it was still 4am in the morning, I had no choice but to cook fried eggs for breakfast since I can't go back to sleep. After cooking, I went to the dinning room and ate there for an early break fast. Until then, I heard a loud thud coming from my sister's room. I was suspicious, I quickly ran upstairs and went to Irene's room without knocking.

"What happened!?"

"I-I fell on the floor again!" cried Irene.

Irene cried while touching her forehead, I suggested to put some railings beside her bed so she won't be falling off from her bed. But Irene refused to cause it looks like she was a baby in a crib. Suddenly, a flying comb came from Irene went to me and hit my forehead which was very painful. Then I yelled at her for throwing stuff like that to me and it was very rude. I wanted to punch her so badly. Luckily, our mom came to Irene's room and ask what the ruckus was, and I had to explain it to her. She went to Irene and kissed her forehead and told her to be careful next time. Our mom stood up and left the room. I was still mad at Irene of what she have done to my forehead.

~~~~~~~~

I went to school early due to my sister. I have to walk to school since we don't have a car yet but maybe soon we will have one. As I walked further, I met my childhood friend Mizuko or Mizu. We been best friends since elementary and I liked her ever since then that i really want to tell her how i feel. But then I stopped liking her when we started our first year in high school.

"Hello? Jun? Stu-pid..." Mizu look at me with her left eyebrow up.
"What happened to you? Head-ache?"

"Well. I wasn't looking much then Irene threw her comb at me" I touched my forehead and it wasn't that painful though.

Mizu looked very weird that she is neither smiling or worried. She looked in her bag and got out an iced choco drink then handed it over to me. Mizu smiled at me and I knew there was something funny on my face. I asked mizu if there was a mark on my face and said that I looked like an Indian because of my bruise. She laughed then stop. I placed the Iced choco drink on my forehead and continued walking going to school together. Mizu asked me for an apology for calling me an indian and laughing at me, I told her that it was bad but it was very fine to me since she gave me this iced choco drink to heal my forehead. She went near me and kissed my forehead just what my mom did to Irene.

"Be careful next time, okay?" Mizu and I bblushed.

#AuthorsNote

Hello! This is actually my first time making a story so if you say this story sucks, I understand. Just don't put negative comments here. And please don't forget to follow me and vote!
- Blue_star12