Suit

Wades POV

"Ooh, spider boy, you're killing me here!" I groaned, covering my face with one of Peters pillows.

"I didn't say anything! All I said was I was gonna take a shower and to wait here!" Peter rolled his eyes.

I guess last night was some kind of great timing! Yellow said.

"Great timing indeed" I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Peter looked over at me, confused.

"Oh, nothing baby boy, so, about that shower..." I inched closer to him, tugging on the waist band of his underwear and wiggling my eyebrows.

Peter rolled his eyes again, and lightly slapped my hand.
"You got lucky last night, you should have just taken me right when you had the chance, cus now you're not getting another one for a while!" Peter stuck to tongue out at me.

"Hey! What made last night so steamy then?"

Maybe he's just using you like a toy. Black said.

"Shut up!" I hissed in a low whisper.

Peter again, looked in confusion at me, but shrugged it off. He grabbed a neatly folded towel from his closet and went towards the door.

"My parents are home, but they're leaving soon. I'll be back by the time they leave. STAY. HERE." Peter shot me a look, and I nodded, laying back onto his bed.

Peter left, and I sighed. A few minutes had passed, when I heard someone walking up to the door. It didn't sound like it would be Peter though, they sounded heavier. I quickly jumped under Peters bed.

"Peter, we need to talk!" The voice said, knocking on Peters door. When the voice got no response, they opened the door.

It was one of Peters dads, the blonde one. What was his name?

I think it was something like Stove.

Stove?

Yeah, Stove.

It's Steve you dumbass.

I rolled my eyes at my self and continued to peak up at Peters dad, who was looking around the room.

SHIT, THE SUIT!

I looked at Peters computer chair, and my suit was draped over an arm.

We're in so much trouble..

Not us, but Peter! Black laughed loudly.

"Shut up!" I whispered, looking back up at Peters dad.

He noticed my suit, and walked over, picking it up. He squinted his eyes, confused, and ran his fingers through it.

In that, Peter walked in.

"Hey Wa-" Peters eyes went wide when he saw his dad holding my suit.

Black continued to laugh.

3rd POV

"What is this? Who's is this?" Steve asked, concern filling his voice.

"Uh," Peter tried to form a response, but his brain was everywhere.

"Is this... that mans suit? The guy that came in here trying to kill you? Why do you have his suit?" Steve was frustrated, but he would never yelled at Peter, his voice was more stern than anything though.

Peter stayed quiet, and you could see that Steve was getting a little angered.

"Peter, answer me, or I'm going to call Tony." Peter still stayed quiet.

"Get dressed. When I come back we're talking about this as a family." Steve stated, leaving the room with Wades suit.

Peter closed the door, and whispered,"Wade?"

Wade crawled from under the bed, "I have to get out of here, spider boy," Wade said, but he was kind of giggly, Peter was wet from his shower, and had only slipped on his underwear.

"I'm starting to think you want me to fuck you~" Wade flirted, pulling at Peters underwear.

"Wade, this isn't the time to be acting like that! You have to leave!" Peter hurried around his room, putting clothes on and looking for soemthing big enough to fit Wade.

"Dammit, why'd you have to be so bulky and hot..." Peter mumbled, to himself mostly, but Wade could hear him and he chuckled.

"I don't have anything that fits you." Peter sighed in defeat, "I can't suppose you can leave naked like that..."

"I would, but that would mean a bunch of people seeing me naked, and the only person I want seeing me naked, is you!" Wade winked at Peter.

"Peter! Tony's here! Come to the living room... please!" Steve called.

Peter looked up at Wade. Wade was a good foot taller than him, and Peter stood on his toes to kiss him.

Wade let out a breathy laugh and he kissed Peter back.

"Come on, let's go to the living room.." Peter sighed.

"Wait, me too?" Wade was starting to panic a little.

"Yup, we cant hide this forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Peter!" Tony and Steve looked up as they heard Peter walk into the living room, only to also see Wade behind him. Though, they didn't know who Wade was.

Tony's face scrunched up in... disgust? And Steve's face was more of just shock that Peter had a secret man in his room.

"This... is my boyfriend." Peter stated.

"You're what?!" Tony shouted,
"Peter you're underage! Look at this guy, he's older than me!"

"Dad, I'm almost 19!"

"When did that happen?!" Tony looked at Steve, and Steve just rolled his eyes, putting his face into his hands.

"Who is this.. man... Peter?" Steve asked, a little disappointed.

Peter took in a deep breathe.
"His name is Wade Wilson. And he's not super old. He's 28."

Steve eyed Wade up at down,
"Where's his clothes?"

"You took them," Wade said, pointing at the suit.