The Doctors Patient

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I may need help with some in this book. I would love to give shoutouts. I'm not really good at writing in the romantic section. MANY people have reguested this on my other profile. I/switched for stocker reasons. So yea. I want to give a shout out to Kissmyoops3 for giving me great advice!! Got ideas or questions INBOX ME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I love you Drake.'' ''I love you too Payton.'' Are you going to meet me tonight at Provonios Italian for dinner tonight?'' Drake asked. ''Of course!" ''Its our 1 year annavirsarry.'' I said.

''OK.'' he said. ''You go to your house, and I'll go to mine so we can get ready.'' he added. ''Ok.'' ''See you then.'' I said. Then we headed off our seperate ways. Its was only a couple of blocks until you got to my house, so I didn't mine walking. I mean I did live in NY, New York. I am used to it. On my way there I'd pass my favorite bakory, Honey Pies New York Favorites, that's the bakories name, cheesey right? I'm probobaly going to stop there and get a cheese danish. My favorite. Only 2 more shops down. So I continued walking. As I got to the door I could see Drake. I opened the door. He was siitimg in the booth. With a girl. So I peeked over there. They were making out, and holding hands. So I walked over there just to make sure it was him. I had tears pouring down my eyes. I almost couldn't see. Then when I was I front of them and yelled ''Drake?'' '' What's this?'' ''Its our anniversary.'' ''Then the slut he was making out with stood up and asked ''who is this bitch?'' Drake just looked in shock, and confused. ''Drake what about us?'' Then Drake said ''Your nothing to me.'' ''Nothing?'' I asked. ''Nothing.'' he exclaimed. Then with a waterfall of tears running down my face I ran out the door to the street. With tears almost the size of mini golf balls coming out of my eyes, and my heart smashed into a thousand pieces, I could see two lights. Then like the speed of light I could feel my whole body hit the cold street on impact. I could feel blood running down my body and through my fingers. Then I couldn't see or feel anything. But I could feel the pain in my head and back. My head was busted open. I went into a cold, deep, and painful sleep.

I had been hit by a car.

I had been ran over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far? This is going to be a REALLY good book. I has a twist no one is going to suspect. at least not yet. Something happens that's just not even related to what just happened. What's she going to do with Drake? Guys I don't really cuss in my books. Just please excuse my french.Really. I hate cussing but I wanna make this story the best I can. So if you have a prob INBOX ME. I can make a few changes. I don't like hater mail. So .... DONT SEND ME HATER MAIL. Do you like this story so far? If not keep reading it gets WAY better!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Payton?'' ''Are you awake?'' a man asked. Then I slowly opened my eyes to a bright light. I looked around. I was in a single hospital room. Then I looked at my body. and saw one of my arms were missing. I was in a lot of pain. Shocked I asked ''where am I?" ''Who are you?'' ''Where's my arm?'' ''Your at Neilberg Hospital.'' ''I am Dr. Andrews.'' "But you can call me Derek.'' ''Do you remember how you got here?'' Derek asked. ''Umm yea. I think so. I was ran over by a car.'' ''Yes you were.'' Derek said. ''Are you in any pain?'' he added. ''Yea.'' ''My head is killing me.'' ''And I dont have an arm and it hurst really bad.'' I confessed. ''OK I'll get you something for that.'' ''Can you tell me what it feels like?'' he asked. ''It feels like I just got my arm cut off.'' ''Can you tell me why you were in the street?'' he asked. Then I

could feel tears well up in my eyes. ''Um I caught... my boyfriemd cheating on me.'' ''And so I just ran.'' I said with tears all running down my face. ''I'm so sorry.'' he said. ''I was the doctor on the ambulance that kpt you alive and I will be your doctor here.'' ''Thank you.'' I said.