I am crying

(Time skip a week later)
-Amanda-
My parents said that we are going to Florida for a month but I did not think they was serious but they were serious so I packed wondering how to tell Chis I am also crying so texted Chis about it he is sad.(Time skip a hour later)I am at the airport.Now I just got on the plane.When the plane start to fly I felt home sick and I also miss Chis.Six hours later We landed then we stayed in a hotel.I was missing Chis so much I brought out my box of emergency supplies at locked my door and took out my box of tissues and my emergency flowers Chis gave me for Valentines Day.I only use them when I miss Chis so much.I have it because if Chis was visiting his relives.Now I took out my laptop chatted with Chis it was nice to see him because I am missing him.Then I turned off my laptop and went straight to the pillow crying because I am missing Chis so much.Then I finally stopped crying and went to the terrace a looked around and grabbed my guitar and started to play it on the chair in the terrace until it was 1:00 in the morning when I went to bed.Then my alarm clock woke me up and I ate breakfast and quickly.Then my mom ask if I wanted to home I said"of course I want to go home.Then after I packed and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair we went to the airport.Then we went in a plane.(Time skip six hours later) we are home but I did not I went straight to Chis's house.I hugged him he said "Hi Amanda" It was weird because he did not question anything.Then let me go inside.