Foxy's Mistake

I told her... I told her they where haunted with the spirits of children.... But she wouldn't listen. " There just stories Nondi. " I don't want to hear it Nondi. " Ok, but when I die, don't cry at my funeral.

We finally got there. But I stayed in the car.

" I don't wanna go... "

" Nondi, get out the car. "

" If something happens to me. It's not my fault. If I die, I will follow you in my spirit form and continuoulsy say " I told you so ".... And don't cry at my funeral... "

I got out the car and shivered. " Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria " I'm going to die, i'm going to die, look at my eye, i'm going to die. Don't you dare cry, Don't you dare cry, I told you so, didn't I? It was the first thing that popped in my head. Why would they open this place? After the bite of 87 you would think that they would have the common sense to put 2 and 2 together to demolish this place... " Oh, well it's been 15 years, who would remember? " Baka Kyomeh....( Japanese for something along the line of " You idiot " or " that moron " ) My mom grabbed my sisters hand and carried my brother on her side. I, on the other hand, opened the door. " Remember, there are may rumors of why Foxy bit the girl. 1 His support beams broke and he leaned foreword. 2. After he finished talking, his programming caused him to close his mouth, and the girl was looking inside of it... Stupid... 3. Remember that 60 second gap of when Freddy is talking? Foxy started having problems, Cause unknown. Be careful... " What a wonderful brain I have, talks to me like i'm a different person. What a great friend. We sat down a booth and Mom ordered some cheese pizza. I just sat there, with my head down, waiting for the Freddy and hi-

" H-H-Hey all you pirate fans! "

I shot my head up. I looked around for any children with balloons, a party hat, or any sign of a birthday kid. I can't see anything yet.

" Head on down to- Down to- down to- the Pirate Cove because the shows about to St-t-tart! With our good ol' pal Foxy! "

Stay strong Foxy...

" Foxy... "

I couldn't hear but with the right timing, I'll know what he's saying... They'll never accept me...

" I know he's around here somewhere... "

Always alone...

" M-M-M-Maybe we can call him out! Foxy-y-y!

Not one of them...

" Help me out kids! F-F-F-Foxy! "

Eat them...

" Last time kids, nice and lou-u-u-d! Hahaha! So we can get' em out here! FOXY! "

You can do it Foxy, stay strong. That was the only thing I could think about... I always had a strange sympathy for creatures like him. The Enderman, Ticci Toby, Alois Trancy, BEN, Herobrine. All the so called "Bad guys" I will never understand why I have it... Curiosity most likely.

" Yar me maties! It's me Foxy! And Welcom-welcom-welcome to the Pirates Cove! Freddy best be getting back to the stage, or I'll be for-or-orced to GUT THE PIG or-or-orced to make him walk the plank."

Did anyone notice that? I looked around. No one seemed concerned, or with worried looks on their faces... Not even my mom...

" He he huh huh huh ha-ha-ha- huh huh huh! Have fun kids! Let's K-K-K-K-KILL THEM Ke-e-ep ourselves safe when exploring Pirate C-C-Cove! "

" Yar har har har-har har har -ar-ar-ar- Har har har! You best be gettin' back to the St-st-st-stage land luber, because these little ones are part pf the pirate crew. "

I looked again for baloons and... CRAP!!!!

" When in the Pirate Cove, remember to adventure safe kiddies, and n-n-n-n-n-n-no running around the cove! Or else ye be LOST FOREVER walking the plank. I see swashb-b-b-b-b-b-bucklin' adventures that ye be seekin' lads. Or is it that I DON'T BELONG HERE or-or-or-or is it that your not a kin to the seven seas? All pirates, give me an ar- an ar-an argh PLEASE HELP ME ah haha-ha-ha-ha-hhhha- Argh! I be seein ya walkin' al-al-al-all about with you pizza in and and SINS AGAINST GOD an-an-and you sodie pops like proper sea-e-e-e pirates, and like prpoer see pirates... "

HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!?

" Mommy! Mommy! Look! The fox is weird! "

I suddenly felt sick. I looked at my mom, she was on her phone playing fashion games. My sister was playing with my brother's toy trucks on the table, since he food hasn't arrived yet. My brother was occupied by the trucks to. I looked at the girl again.... Hey... Hey, need a plan? Step1. Tell everyone you love them Step2. Run to the stage Step3. Push the girl out the way since wayshes a stubborn brat who won't listen, and her mom won't give a care until it's to late. Step4. Grab Foxy's muzzle and hook. Keep a tight grip. Step5 One of Foxy's hands don't have fur on it. So, you'll have to brace for pain... Sorry about that. The plan was good until it got to step5. I'm not afraid to die so.... Oh well...

" What happened to the legs on it mom? "

" That's nice honey... Don't climb on it..."

I hate people like her she's... My mom plays on her phone but, not like that little girl's mom. Some people...

" It has a hook for a hand look at the hook mom! "

" Little girl sweetie, you can't get that close to foxy. It's not, uh, you really shouldn't be up there..."

I Hugged my mom, my sister, and my brother, and told the I loved them...

" Your not my mom! You can't ell me what to do! "

I quickly made my way to the stage, and placed both hands on the platform.

" Um, ma'am. Please tell you daughter to get off the stage. "

I kept both my hands on the platform, and walked over to the girl. She needs discipline...

" She's not hurting anyone."

NOT IN CONTROL

" Mom look at the mouth! It's so stupid looking

Ok, time to shine.

I jumped on the stage and pushed the girl out the way. Then grabbed Foxy's muzzle and hook. Then closed my eyes. I heard screaming and gasps. Along with someone hyperventilating. If you look you'll feel the pain... I didn't dare look. I heard more screaming and doors bursting open. THEN I felt a tingling sensation in my hand. It then moved down my arm, to my elbow... I'm bleeding....