Out Part 2

Nicki's POV

Nicki's POV

2 hours later

We just arrived at the mall. Meek and I entered and all eyes were on us. See Meek is a well known gang member, That is also one of the reason that I fear him. 

"B, can I ask you for a favor?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yea, what's  it?" he look down at me.

" Well-umm- bae, I was wondering if you could call... Bey to chill with me?" I asked.

" Sure, Call her." he replied.

I took my phone and started dialling Bey's # and Meek motioned for me to put it on loudspeaker.

"Hey boo, what's up?"

" Can you come meet me at the mall?"

"Yes but i have Blue. "

" You can Bring her." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll be there in 30."

I hung up then pushed my phone back into my pocket.

"Don't let me catch you picking up any revealing clothes because when we get home, I will beat your ass to pulp!." he looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

"yes babe" i replied. We walked around the mall and shopped for his stuff while waiting on Bey. Sometime later, Bey called me to inform me that she arrived. As I walk towards her and blue, I couldn't help but smile.  Bey and Blue came twinning in a white,red and blue plaid dress with a matching pair of blue sandals.

  Bey and Blue came twinning in a white,red and blue plaid dress with a matching pair of blue sandals

They looked great. I ran upto to them and hugged them tightly.

"Yall look like fine wine." I laughed.

"Girl you too." Bey smiled and blue Just looked at me blushing.

We got to a store named "Apple's clothing."  Bey kept picking out revealing clothing and Meek looked angry.

"Bey let's go to buy clothing for Blue." I suggested.

We left the store and went to a kids' store where we bought a few outfits and some pairs of shoes for her. We walked to another store and I got a few jeans and tops, some dresses and some sneakers.

After we were done shopping, We got to a restaurant while ordering my food from the waiter that was assigned to our table, Meek held my hand into a bone-crushing grip. After the waiter left, he let go of my hand, I sat there quietly as tears well up in my eyes.

 "Meek can I go to the washroom?" i asked. "Yeah come on lets go." he replied.

I excused myself from the table then walked the the bathroom with Meek. He stood outside the washroom and i started crying right then and there. I couldn't  hold it in anymore.

"Stop crying!" Meek commanded from behind the door,  I sucked up my tears, washed my face then headed back to our table.

"I need some rest" I sighed.

"Yes bae of course." he smiled, we waited for the food then said goodbye to Bey and Blue. As soon as got home, I took a bath and laid on the couch in the living room as I cried softly.

"What are u crying for? Did I hit you? Don't trip me the fuck off Onika because if you want a beating it'll be fine with me

"What are u crying for? Did I hit you? Don't trip me the fuck off Onika because if you want a beating it'll be fine with me. You done did so much shit today!!" he yelled at me. I just laid there quietly. 

30 mins later

"Onika, I'm hungry!! Go make something for me to eat NOW!!" He shouted at me. I got up instantly and walked to the kitchen to prepare something for him.

I noticed that there were some left over bread from which i made for breakfast and I fried some eggs. I carried it for him in bed.

"Babe...I used the leftover bread and made scrambled eggs to go with it." I said softly.

He snatched it away from me and threw everything on me as I cried.

"Now, you will clean up this mess and MAKE SOME FUCKING FOOD FOR ME, you understand?" I sighed and cleaned up the mess then headed to the kitchen where i broke down.

"I did nothing to deserve this. Why am I so hard to love?" I asked myself as tears flowed from my eyes.

I walked to the cupboard and took out my ingredients to make some spaghetti and meatballs for us. After I finished cooking, I  ate quickly downstairs then  I took the food back to him where i stood up waiting for him to finish eating. I am not allowed to sit, lay or do anything without his permission. At first I wasn't with it but I guess he managed to beat me into submission. After he was finished eating, He handed me the empty plate. I got to the kitchen, washed the dishes then returned to the room. He commanded me to lay on the bed as he played Video games. I wish he could just go back to being the Meek I knew before the became this heartless monster. I laid down as Tears fell silently, I turned to face the wall, thinking about all the good times we had. I miss the old him so much, I wish that this was just a dream.