Dead and gone

Hermione, Ron and Harry ran through all the chaos that the war had caused. People was everywhere, students, teachers and death eaters. It was all a mess, spells was shooting everywhere they went.

Suddenly Hermione saw the boy she once fell in love with, the boy with stormy grey eyes. He saw her too, and he did something she didn't thought he would do. He ran towards her.

" Hermione behind you!" He screamed. She turned around and saw Fenrir Greyback there. He pointed his wand at her and yelled
" Sectumsempra!"

" Nooo!" Draco threw himself infront of her and he felt his skin being cut once again by that spell. " Draco!" Hermione cried. She ran towards him to help him, but someone had a firm grip on her. Bellatrix Lestrange.

" Let go you bitch!" Hermione screamed outraged, but Bellatrix only laughed in her ear. " Don't think so sweetie" she chuckled evily.

Harry and Ron must've lost her because she couldn't see them anywhere.

" Her....mione...." Draco whispered quietly. He felt the blood leaving his body and he was getting weaker.

" Don't touch him, please!" Hermione begged and cried at the same time.
" Do it!" Bellatrix ordered Greyback.

" Avada Kedavra!"

" Draco!!"

But he was gone. Dead and gone, there was nothing she could do. His eyes stared up into the sky, all the stars stared down at him.