P r o l o g u e || Intro

I wanted to say, I would appreciate votes and comments on my books! Especially comments, I love reading about how you guys think of the story. Don't worry about spamming and enjoy :)

I've always wanted to make a typical bad boy story. I hope that my main boy Cole, moves your heart, and that you fall for him just like Riley has.

By the way, this story has more than one love interest (or so I guess), so for all of you guys who think she's going to "chase" after the bad boy, this is not a boring story like that. This story has a strong main character that doesn't really need saving from a prince charming.

When you hear the name Cole Kingston you automatically think 'Delinquent.

The boy who beat up the principal, the guy who spray painted the police station.

Everyone is scared of him, except for Riley. Her stubborn and ridiculously weird personality isn't scared of Cole's image. That doesn't mean she wants to be friends with him. Sadly Lady Luck had hated her since the fetus days and decides to make Riley Cole's new tutor.

Not only that but because of a situation Riley and Cole have to fake date.

The thing is Riley thinks Cole might one of the nicest people she has ever met and maybe he isn't a bad boy on the inside.

By the way the book is CLICHE CLICHE CLICHÉ. SO YEAH.

After I finish my chapters, I will be making the private. Then after a week, I will make them public for all of you to view. If you follow me, you will be able to see the private chapters! The reason why I do this is because after writing chapters I have to edit. But I know that there are some fans who want the chapter quick. Therefore, my fans can read the rough draft while I edit. Don't worry, the rough draft isn't bad. Actually, I usually post chapters without editing!

If you follow me and I post a private chapter, however you can't see it. Just delete the book from your library and reinstall! Thank u