ένα

"I see you." Michael turned around confused. He looked at his surroundings and noticed he was in his bedroom. Which was still empty considering they just moved into the house. But when he looked at his bed he noticed something strange. He was looking at himself sleeping.

Was he dreaming?

He heard creaking noises coming from his small closet that was facing his small twin sized bed. He backed away to a darker part of the room and watched the closet.

Suddenly the door to the closet was slowly pushed open. Fear was rising all throughout his body. A figure emerged from the closet and slowly made his way to Michaels sleeping form. He couldn't see much of the figure cause of how dark it is in the room. 

"What the hell." Michael whispered and the figure continued walking until he was standing over Michael's body. At this point Michael could now see that the figure had blonde hair. He could also tell from the angle he was at, the man was smirking.  

The figure reached his hand over Michaels face. Michael felt his eyes widen and his heart stop at the sudden movement. A gasp escaped his mouth which caught the attention of the figure. The figure slowly turned and looked at him and Michael's heart dropped to his stomach when his terrified green eyes were met with black eyes.

Oh my god

The boy was attractive, he saw the small lip piercing and the blonde hair styled so nicely. But the black eyes were filled with so much hatred.

Suddenly the light from the window was cut out leaving them in pitch black. Michael couldn't see a single thing which caused him to start panicking. He leaned up against the wall and was trying to feel around for the light switch. He started getting frustrated as he couldn't find it. He just wanted to get away from the literal demon that was in his room. He finally found the switch to a lamp and immediately turned it on.

He then was scared to turn around and face him. But soon he felt something immediately behind him. He turned around slowly with fear written all over his face. He was then met with those same black evil eyes. They stared at each other just for a few seconds before the demon opened his mouth showing all his long fangs and screamed, which caused Michael to scream in fear. 

Then Michael wakes up in his bed screaming loudly. He jumps out of his bed and runs to the corner of his room and starts shaking, while tears gathered in his eyes. Calum came rushing in the room half asleep and finds Michael in the corner violently shaking.

"Michael? What happened? Are you okay??" Calum asked while kneeling down next to the scared red head. Michael looked around the room and didn't see the Demon Boy anymore. He was nowhere in sight.

It was just a nightmare?

*

The next morning, Michael was exhausted. He knew it was just a nightmare but for some reason it felt so real. After he woke him and Calum up, he managed to convince Calum to go back to bed. He knew Calum was worried but he was glad he was able to make him fall back asleep. Michael decided to go downstairs and watch TV. He woke up at exactly 2:15am and it is now 6:20am. 

Both of them are supposed to go job hunting today. Calum was enrolled in some online college courses so his schedule is flexible and it will be easy for him to get a job. Michael kind of wanted to stay home and try to sleep but he was scared to fall back asleep. He didn't want to be quick to say that he didn't like the place just because of the nightmare but he just wasn't feeling this town. It's so gloomy and depressing. But he was just going to try and be positive about it all. 

It was nice that Calum managed to get some furniture from his parents before they left. They had a small couch, a coffee table, and a 30 inch TV with a TV stand. In the small dining room was a small table with three chairs and then they had two twin size beds. Michael was able to get his bed from his parents but that's about it as far as furniture goes. 

As a movie on Netflix was playing, he heard Calum come walking down the stairs. 

"Hey." Calum said as he yawned obnoxiously and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey." Michael responded in a small tone. There was a few minutes of silence between the two boys. Probably because Calum was in the kitchen making coffee for himself. 

"Are you good?" Calum asked and Michael sighed to himself.

"Yeah I'm good Cal, it was just a nightmare." Michael said while keeping his eyes on the TV. Calum was a little worried about him.

"That must have been a crazy ass nightmare. What happened in it?" Calum asked while sitting down next to the red head. Michael paused the movie and turned to face his best friend who was drinking his coffee.

"I was standing in my room. But the thing is I was watching myself sleep. Like, I don't even know I was there? But not in sleeping me? Does that make sense?" Michael asked in a stressed tone and Calum nodded. 

"Well anyway when I was standing there confused this figure came out of the closet and walked over to sleeping me. He was about to touch me but I kind of panicked and he saw me and then the room got dark then I was looking around and he had these black eyes. He started screaming and all I saw was these fangs in his mouth and I got scared. That's when I woke up." Michael breathed out and Calum just looked at him before bursting into laughter. 

"Wha—oh my- I can't" he was laughing so hard that he fell off the couch while Michael sat there clearly not amused by the situation. 

"Wow okay Calum. You're a dick. I'm going out." Michael snapped while sliding into his shoes and grabbing his flannel. 

"Wait-"

Calum was cut off by Michael slamming the door shut. He walked out to their jeep and got in the car. He was so mad and couldn't believe that Calum was actually acting like that. Michael was obviously scared and then his best friend laughs and makes fun of him?

"Michael wait!" Calum shouted while running to the jeep. Michael just turned on the lights to the car and changed the gear shifter to drive. When he looked up he felt sick when seeing that demon boy standing in front of the jeep. The headlights full blast on him. 

What is happening? He was just staring at Michael with a creepy smirk. 

"Come on Michael, roll down the window." Calum grumbled out. Michael however just continued staring straight ahead in shock. Calum got annoyed and rolled his eyes. He walked to the other side and got in the car with Michael. 

"Michael, I was just messing around." Calum said and Michael just ignored him and shook his head while putting his head in his hands.

"Calum, I'm going out for a job. Just get out, I'll be back later." Michael said and Calum frowned and got out of the car. 

Within seconds, Michael sped off down the street.