How I meet Sebastian

Welcome to the Black Butler Realm.

Have fun

Character Profile:

Name: Yuki Bara

Age: ?

Hair/ eye color :Long Silver hair, purple eye

Animal: Wolf Demon

Personalty: Caring toward other animals. Don't like to many humans. Love other demon

Like/ dislikes: like cake and tea, Roses, books, drawing and singing, dislike coffee and sour stuff and people hurting animals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was running though the woods loving the feel of the ground underneath my paws running faster and faster. I can never get tiered I can run for hours and don't have to stop.

When I run to the edge of the forest I usually turn back knowing hunters would find me but I didn't. I felt pulled to go out and my paws started moving forwards I couldn't stop when I was in the clearing I saw this big mansion.

wow look at the garden it has some beautiful roses. Red, white, pink, blue and yellow ones, as I walked over to the pink rose bush and sniffed at it. Ahhh it smells so good, wonder what they use to keep them looking so pretty.

Then I heard a sound " CLASH BANG " It sounded like pots and pans dropping and me still not running away I walk over to the open window and hop up to the window seal and look inside. Their was three people in their, one was a maid with glasses and the other looked like a little thin boy. He looks like the gardener and the last guy had a apron on and was smoking a cigarette looking down at all the pans and pot on the ground.

Then this man walked in wearing a suit..... He must be the butler. What a strange butler to have such red yes and his aura it seem .... familiar like I know it from some where. I just can't put my tongue on it.

"Look at the mess you have made" he said " We are sorry Sebastian" all three of them said. Strange they all said it all at the same time like this has happen before. hmmm wonder what going to happen

"Mey-Rin go grab the pot that fell over their" Sebastian pointed where " Finnian shouldn't you be outside taking care of the gardens" Finnian started heading to the back door " And Baldroy go put away that blow torch" "Yes sir" and they scrambled away.

I laugh or more likely snorted, it funny watching them run around trying to do their job. As I hop down I started smelling something. It was coming from around the corner and I followed the sweet scent and I saw a little boy sitting in the garden drink tea and having cake.

My mouth watered I've not had tea and cake for a long time... when was the last time what two years or was it five I can't remember. But that cake smells soooo good, smells like red velvet with cream cheese icing.

"Sebastian" The boy called out while reading some paper that was in front of him and next to him stood that butler. " You called master" Sebastian said bowing slightly.

"yes I have, I want to go into town to day to check on some information I received about a case. So get the carriage ready for me I five minutes" and the boy just flipped a page continueing to read.

" Yes my lord" and Sebastians walks away in a hurry. So the boy is lord of this house hmmm. Strange he's so young to already be master of the house.

As I slowly walked over to the table trying not to let the boy notice me a went under the table and peeked out and was about to bit at the piece of cake when it was lifted up and their stood Sebastian the butler. Busted. Ah and ducked my head back under the table and was about to run when someone grabbed the back of my neck.

"Arff Arff" I said and the person pulled me to them. " Well what do we have here." Sebastian said grinning. "What is it Sebastian?" The boy said.

"It would seem it is a wolf master Ciel" he looked down at my eyes and he petted my head. " Well get rid of it Sebastian, I need to get into town" Ciel Said and turned away and was walking off toward the carriage.

I whimpered and held my head down knowing I was going to be thrown. I waited be it never came, I open my eyes and looked at him. He had this look but I didn't know what kind. He set me down and went over to the shed and grabbed a leash and wrapped it around my next.

" Just so I know your here when I get back" he got up and grabbed the piece of cake and put it down next to me " Here eat this and be good don't run away before I get back" he smiled and was running to the carriage and the carriage left.

And me I just ate the cake and laid down under the table and slept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but I just wanted a starter up and I hope you like this ^_^