Cute

Spinel x Reader

I was bored and wanted to write something. So yeah

_________________________________________________________________________________

"OMG she so cute." I gushed hugging the new gem. "Aww you're cute too." She says hugging me back. "Steven look at her!" I say pulling the new gem to Steven. He doesn't seem to pleased with her. "Yeah I guess?" He mumbled nervously. "Uh (Y/N) she's the gem that was here to kill me." Steven whispers to me. "Oh why?" I asked still hugging the new gem. "I don't know!" He exclaimed. "Okay what's her name?" I asked Steven. Before he could answer the cutest gem ever answered "I'm Spinel!" She says poking her face in the cutest way. "Awwww." I said  and Steven nudged me. "Yes?" I say. "Can you keep and eye on her while I try to fix Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl? She seems to like you." He says with pleading eyes. "Okay I don't mind." I smile. He sighs and looks at Spinel. "Hey Spinel ,(Y/N) is bored and needs someone to play with." Spinel eyes lit up with tiny little hearts. "YAY!!!!! Let's play let's play!" She says jumping around me. "Let's play!" I say in excitement.

For the rest of the day until Spinel went back to normal we played. I was sad when she left but we still sometimes visit each other. With the Diamonds there as well which was weird since they don't really like me. The reason for that was I was taking their precious time with something of Pinks.

_________________________________________________________________________________

It was short but I wanted to do something. Hope you enjoy.