title of your part

How can someone be so close yet worlds away? How can someone be at your fingertips yet so far out of your grasp? Why can't I be happy? Why must this shadow follow me? How can someone live forever in your heart yet you never even cross their mind? what is wrong with me? I just want to let you go, but I just can't. You're always in my mind and it makes so hard to think. Why can't you just leave me be? You never miss my smile or my laugh, so why do I miss yours? You never think my name or remember our time together, so why does every second of happiness we shared replay itself over and over, always on replay? I don't want to forget but sometimes I wish I could. Why does someone who used to bring me such happiness now bring me such pain?

I remember the plans we made and now you're doing them... with someone else. I love that you're happy but I hate that it's because of her and that you've forgotten me. You've forgotten me. Why have you forgotten me? I still don't understand. What is wrong with me?

I'm sorry I'm not together. I'm sorry I can't be normal. I'm sorry I can't control myself. I'm sorry I'm such a fool. I'm sorry iwasn't pretty enough. I'm sorry I'm a mess. I'm sorry I wasn't sane. I'm sorry I don't know what's going on inside of my head. I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you because you were everything for me.

While you've forgotten me, you remain my everything. You'll always be in my heart although I'll never be in yours. I doubt I ever was honestly. I break a little more every day. I just want you back and I know that It'll never happen. I'm afraid of myself. I fear my insanity. I fear my feelings I still have for you. I miss you. I miss you it hurts. I've cried so much that I almost can't anymore. But every now and then the pain becomes too much and I lose myself to the storm inside. The storm always rages on. Always. Like I'll always love and miss you. I miss you. I love you.

I'll drown in the sea of faces

And disappear.

Tattoo myself with blood

In your name.

Don't mind me; I'm simply insane.