Typing Journey

Hello, everyone.
(Amberlynn does weird finger wave).
     This is my very first ASMR video, which I am more than likely not going to be a professional, guys.
(Typing continues).
     I find that I enjoy ASMR videos with natural background noises, which include everyday household items. I'm sure you hear my television in the background and I hope it doesn't change the quality of your ASMR experience.
(Even more typing).
     Give me some feedback after you have finished this video. Oh, and I'd like to mention that I have animals, which include a few cats and dogs. They tend to make noise so if you hear them, I offer my apologies in advance.
(Type, type, type...).
     This video is an experiment so I'm not entirely sure what to include in my notepad. A lot of people told me that I would be an excellent candidate for producing ASMR videos.
(Amberlynn randomly lifts her keyboard and puts it back into its original postion).
     I suggest Googling the exact definition of "ASMR" because I am too lazy to do so myself, but here is an extremely rough example: Have you ever seen or heard someone doing something in particular and you suddenly get a sense of relaxation? I'm always telling people that it is the same feeling you get when you get a massage. I have to mention that some people feel what they call "tingles," too. Allegedly, it helps relieve depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
(Continuous typing).
     When I was younger, I would notice that the sound of dishes splashing in water, or a broom being swept across a floor would put me in a trance, but I wasn't aware of what the feeling meant until I found a video that explained it a couple years ago on YouTube. Immediately knew that the explanation was describing what I had always felt!
(Even more typing).
     I became hooked on ASMR videos that involve skin against clothing, rummaging through makeup, and even cleaning videos. Someone suggested I clean the dishes so I may give that one a try. I plan on making more ASMR videos for you guys. However, there are so many ASMR videos that revolve around typing that I feel like this particular video won't get as much attention compared to the others.
(Still typing).
     This channel used to involve my weight loss journey, but then I gave up on myself and quickly turned it into a vlogging channel because the effort losing weight took was just too difficult for me, despite having various support groups and assistance constantly thrown at me. I'm tired of the haters. I constantly take mobility scooters from those who actually need them because I ate myself into immobility and even before I did such a thing, I still used a mobility scooter instead of putting in the effort to walk and burn some calories. Now, I complain that I can't move for more than two minutes without gasping for air and then I sit down and film myself eating large amounts of food. The haters like to tell me that they're concerned about my dwindling health, but they don't know nutrition and portion control like I do! Subscribe to my channel!
(Short pause, followed by more typing).
     Anyway... my name is Amberlynn, but I'm sure my channel gives that clue away. LOL. I'm a 25-year-old who was born two days after Christmas, while one out of my three brothers was born on Christmas day. I haven't seen him in 12 years, but that is another story I will eventually tell.
(Longer pause and a quick hand dance before continuing on with the typing journey).
     I decided to enjoy some homemade vegetable soup, made by my girlfriend's mom, for my supper and it was divine. (Small finger dance). My girlfriend made some grilled cheese to compliment the soup. We also had pea soup as a side dish, which I am sure you guys aren't the least bit surprised.
(More hand dancing before typing yet again).
     The laptop I am currently using is stationed in the kitchen. Oh man... I bamboozled you all. You are actually watching me type on a television screen because both laptops had an internal crisis so we had to use an HDMI cord to be able to use a computer in some form! LOL. We wouldn't be in this situation if my girlfriend didn't drop her laptop and my cat didn't go Hulk on the back of mine. Ironic, isn't it? LOL.
(Concluding the typing journey).
     I should get going now. I will end the -