Chapter 6

Elias' POV
Elias... are you sure about this? Miss Johnson can be very scary sometimes. Jessica ask me and I just smile at her

Don't worry, baby. I will prove to her that I love you and I will never hurt you. I said and hold her hand

She smiles and peck my lips. We walk to Miss Johnson's room. I look at Jessica whose shaking nervously.

Take a deep breath, baby. I whisper on her ear and kiss the side of her head.

She did what I said and I softly knock on the door. The door opened and Miss Johnson smile warmly at us.

Good afternoon, Miss Johnson. I said in a formal way

Good afternoon to you too, Elias. She said

Jessica, it's good to see you again. She said to Jessica and hug her

Jessica hugs her back and they both pull away from the hug.

I clear my throat and Miss Johnson looks at me.

Yes, Elias? She ask me

I'm here to declare that Jessica is now my girlfriend. I said and she suddenly laugh whole heartedly

What's so funny? I ask her

I already knew from the very first time, I saw you two together. I can feel love between the two of you. I can feel that the both of you will have a big family in the future. She said and Jessica's eyes widen from the word "big family"

How big are we talking, Miss Johnson? She ask her

Hmm... She start counting on her fingers

I stifle my laugh while looking at Jessica.

A pregnant Jessica will be so hot. I thought

3... No! Just 1... Nope!...2. Miss Johnson said

2 girls will be your kids in the future. She said raising her eyebrows and I laugh

It's not bad, I think we can handle it. Right love? I ask and wrap my arm around her shoulder

I think so. She said and I chuckle

I'm sure that you both can handle it. Miss Johnson said

See? Love, even Miss Johnson agrees. I said

Okay okay, you two win. She said in defeat

Both of me and Miss Johnson laugh at her.

Alright alright, we gotta go Miss Johnson. It seems like my future wife here is tired right now. I said making her blush from the word "wife"

I lead Jessica at the car and we both hop inside. When I close the door, Jessica suddenly straddle me and kiss me roughly taking me in surprise but I reciprocate the kiss with equal roughness.

I trail my hands to her butt and cupped it gently. She moan in my mouth and I got turned on which resulted in me having a erection

Jessica, I'm fucking hard right now. I said

My penis pokes her covered entrance and I groan wanting to ram inside her entrance right now.

We both went at the backseat and she straddles me again.

She quickly remove all of her clothes and I stare in awe from her beautiful body.

God Jessica, you're so beautiful. I said making her blush

I remove all of my clothes and throw it away. Jessica grabs the necktie that I threw and tie it on my wrists.

What are you doing? I ask shocked at what she did

It's my turn, daddy. She purred in my ear and I almost cum at it. She grabs and slide it on my penis.

She lines the tip of my penis on her entrance and shove roughly inside of it making me moan.

Oh, fuck! I said

She starts rocking her hips in a rough pace. I try to move my head to her chest area so I can suck her breast but she pushes my head back. I whimper and pout in defeat.

You want this, daddy? She ask and cupped her breasts right in front of me

Just one taste. I begged at her

Nope. She said and push me making me lay on the seat.

She removes her entrance on my penis and starts licking the tip of my penis. I moan and she deepthroats my shaft.

Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum. I moan and Jessica grabs a tissue

She removes the condom and levels it in the tip of my penis and I cum a load of it. She opens the car window and carelessly throw the tissue and condom away. She  closes the window again and untie the necktie that is wrapped around my wrists. When she throws the necktie away. I grab her and lay her on the seat. I grab another condom and slide it in my penis. I roughly start ramming her entrance and she moan loudly.

Oh, daddy! She said and I ram more harder

I growl and suck her erected nipples back and forth while ramming in her entrance. I remove my penis and suck her clit.

Delicious. I said and flick her clit with my tongue before pounding on her hole this time.

I'm going to cum. Jessica said

Cum for me. I said and she cummed on my penis

She suddenly squirt at my penis and she blushed in embarrassment. I laugh and kiss her nose.

I went to a sitting position and Jessica straddles me. She lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her forehead. We both went to sleep.