PART 6: shopping.

Stella: hey becky! We just met just now! Why the sudden call?

becky: can i sleep at your house for a couple of days? Please Stella!

stella: why?

BECKY: please stella! Ill explain when im there.

stella: okay. We can share bed rooms! Or if you want, you can have your own room!

I never had my own room. My whole life i slept in the same room as Beatrice. It's worth a shot at trying to sleep on my own.

Becky: we can discuss there K? Ask your parents already?

stella: hey becky, in this house, i have the freedom to let my friends sleep here. My parents don't care a thing.

I was amazed at how she answered me. She has freedom. My best friend has freedom.

becky: ok then stella! See you there!

I took a deep breathe and looked at my phone. Message from Edward.

I quickly looked at it. "Becky! Confirmed that ill come to Hanserville next monday! Since today is Saturday.. Anyway, can't wait to see you!; )"

A question hit my mind, what's the rush to come to Hanserville?

"hey bro! Cant wait to see you too! Ill pick you up at the airport!: ) bye bro!" I texted.

I quickly hailed a cab and got to Stella's house. About half an hour later, i reached Stella's penthouse. I paid the fare for the cab and went into the penthouse. The penthouse is so huge and classy.

A chandelier was placed in the middle of the living room. When you step in the house, you can feel the cool air from the air conditioner and you can smell the scented candles giving out it's smell .(in this case, it's vanilla scented candles )

I took my shoes off and walked into the penthouse.

"Hey becky! Welcome to my humble home! Let me show you around! " stella says.

I gave a smile and followed her .

stella: here's the kitchen and dining room. My parents, brother and I will usually sit here and eat but my brother left this home a few years ago to further his studies in California. By the way, my brother and I are born in the same year.

she said that and gave me a winning smile: )

becky: wow! I would love to see this brother of yours when he comes back!

stella: oh! His coming back next monday. We can go and fetch him at the airport together!

becky: sure! But im also fetching my friend from California on monday! We can fetch both of them.

stella: sure! Coincidence huh?

i just giggled a bit. And moved on to the next room.

stella: this is the living room. When boredom strikes, ill sit here and watch my favorite show, Sam and Cat!

becky: hey! I love Sam and Cat too! Coincidence?

she just smiled at me and started walking towards the balcony.

stella: you can tell this is a balcony. There's potted plants here! And a bench here to enjoy morning tea! You can enjoy the sunset here too!

becky: wow! What a beautiful place! Im not surprised if you come here and take selfies thou cause i recognize this background! Tee hee!

stella: YES! I do take my selfies and pics here. Thank you for noticing that!