Chapter 9: Crashed

He pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive away. He was driving pretty fast.

"Why are you going to fast?" I asked.

"They will follow us."

I turned around to look out the back window. I didn't see many cars behind us, and the ones that were there didn't look very suspicious. I turned back in my seat to turn on the radio. The silence was making me feel awkward. When I looked up out the windshield, I saw a car coming toward us, heard a scream, a screech, and then blackness.

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them. Why was I outside? It was so sunny! I opened my eyes again and saw a tv and a white wall. I wasn't outside! I looked down and saw I was in a nightgown. But it wasn't a nightgown, it was a hospital gown. I was in a hospital. I lifted up the sheet I felt queasy. I leaned over the side of my cot and threw up. I had a bright yellow cast on my right leg that covered my foot to my mid-thigh. On my left foot, there was a big black boot. What happened? How did I get these on my legs? I looked over to my left, avoiding the sight of my vomit on the floor and saw my phone sitting on a little night stand. I picked it up and I had 78 new messages and notifications. Since when did I have that many friends? I ignored them and opened my camera app. I switched the view so it was on the front camera. I let out a weak scream. There were two huge gashes on my face and I big bald spot on the top of my head. I threw my phone at the wall. That was not me. I gently touched my cheek and let out another scream. It started to sting worse than I could ever imagine. I started to get dizzy so I leaned back onto my pillow. I heard the door burst open and two young nurses ran in.

"is everything alright in-oh sweetie. You're awake. And you seemed to have gotten sick. Mary, go get the mop."

"Yes ma'am"

"What happened Anabelle?"

"Why are you asking me? I'm not even supposed to be here! I'm supposed to be on a date with Harry Style! Where is he?" I snapped at the nurse.

"Calm down sweetie. Just calm down. You were in a terrible car accident. The impact shattered your right shin and fractured your right knee and left ankle. Some of the glass shards cut your face and you hit your head on the dashboard and got a concussion. I know this is a lot to take in right now, but it needs to all just soak in."

I was speechless. The only words that I could manage to get out were "where's Harry"

"He's in the room next to you."

"Is he okay?"

"You need to get some rest sweetheart."

"Is he okay."

"Anabelle, you need-"

"Answer. My. Question. Is Harry Styles okay?"

"He's been in a comma since the crash and we don't know when he will wake up, or if he will wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hey there. Sorry I haven't updated in, well, a month. I still need to get in the flow of writing again. Hopefully I will be able to update more often! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that I'm very awkward. Please fan and comment and vote! I'll try to be a better person and update more often! I'm dedicating this chapter to @foreverandalways1d because she is letting me use her iPad and its really fun!!