About that dream...

SMUT SMUT SMUT MORE SMUT. DID I MENTION SMUT. Also, going on vacation in a few days, might not be able to update as soon as I would like. But really, when do I ever update when I actually want to? *cough* everyday *cough*

Lena often forgot to eat during the day, as she is always focused on her work. Always trying to find a way to do good for the world and "clear the Luthor name." As she stated before. But today, today she requested that Jess get her a salad. She was eating, she wasn't so focused on her work that she forgot to eat. Today she was stuck thinking about her dream. Her dream with Kara.

As if on cue, supergirl landed on her balcony and walked through the glass doors.

"Supergirl."

"Miss. Luthor." Kara said with a smile that Lena returned.

"What brings you here? Specifically at this time." Lena questioned, actually curious as to why Kara appeared in her office as supergirl instead of Kara.

"I thought maybe I could stop by, take you for a flight." Kara said with a mischievous grin. Lena's eyes widened.

"Right now? Kara I really have work that needs-"

"Not today." Kara said before picking Lena up and flying out the balcony. Lena's yelp was cut short from a pair of lips on her own.

"I actually came here to talk to you... I know you like the view from up here, so I thought this would be nice." Kara said hovering above the city buildings giving Lena a view that one would get as if they were in a helicopter. But it was quiet and reserved, no loud engines or blades spinning. Just the cool air and their beating hearts.

"What was on your mind earlier?" Kara asked holding Lena firmly in her arms.

"You brought me all the way up here to ask about my dream-"

"So it's a dream? Intriguing."

"No, I-"

"I want to know what it was about." Kara asked as she stared at Lena's lips.

"You already know how my dreams turn out." Lena said as her thumb stroked the soft skin on the back of Kara's neck.

"Bad, impossible, and too unreal or good to be true." Lena said a look of sorrow in her eyes. Kara then met Lena's own, a look of compassion and sympathy on her face.

"Then let me make this one real." Kara whispered sweetly. Lena melted after those few words, Kara made trust so easy and natural, she made the world stop around her whenever she wanted. And Kara felt the same way about her.

At this moment, Lena never felt so at peace with herself and the world. She never felt so at peace with anyone but Kara.

"How do you even know it was a good dream?" Lena asked with a smirk. Kara's face was comical as her cheeks flushed and her eyes widened while she stumbled on simple vowels. Eventually she got a few words out.

"Well, you had this glint in your eyes. The same glint you have when you're enjoying your body's pleasures." Kara said, suddenly becoming more confident as it was now Lena's turn to blush.

"And your eyes were darkened tremendously, much like they are when you're horny." Kara said, she was going to continue the list but Lena spoke up.

"Alright fine, I'll tell you-" Lena said, she was cut off with a small victorious "yay!" from Kara. She then finished her sentence.

"When we are both done working for the day." Lena said seeing Kara's face drop. Kara looked like she was about to say another thing or two, but Lena just perked her eyebrow as to challenge her. And so Kara stayed quiet on the topic until they were both home, and relaxed.