Love games???

The rest of the night was awkward. Until he finally broke the silence again almost an hour later. My phone is gonna die soon smh.
"I love you y/n" he says with huge eyes. I swear to god he never blinks.
"Gregg, I barely know you. In fact, I don't even know how you knew me. Care to explain that?" It sounded harsher than expected but I was curious.
"Uhm. It's complicated"
"Well based on how I have no idea where I am and you don't seem to have an intention on getting me home, I think me have time" he looked at me dumbfounded.
"Well. I saw you laying on the ground. Hm pretty. And I took you. Your friends? Left you behind. They laughed at you. Made fun of you. They drugged you."
That's not something his tiny brain could make up. And for some weird reason, I trusted him automatically. Weird.
"I saved you" he said after seeing me space out. If it went down as he says, I guess in a weird way he kinda did save me.
"Hey. This wasn't the point y/n. I love you. Do you love me??"
"No Gregg."
"Could you ever love me?"
"I have no idea"
"I'm gonna hurt you. Just like my uncle" oh god. He started laughing and I could feel his brain thinking.
"Gregg wait wait wait" I said scared
"Maybe we can uhm. Go on a date. Then see how that goes" he looked confused. I knew I had to dumb it down for him.
"We can play love games Gregg" this got his attention.
"Love games? Love games?" He repeated it over and over again. Each time more enthusiastically.
"Yes Gregg. Take me to a park where we can eat food and learn about each other. Maybe then I'll know if I love you or not. But right now, I can't just make an assessment" he laughed.
"Oh. Makes sense. Okay well it's late y/n. We should sleep. But tomorrow, love game time ok?"
"Okay Gregg. Goodnight"
"Yes sir. Thank you sir."