newt(smut)

this is my imagine, if you see this posted anywhere else please tell me

-------
_neWT_

Being the only girl in Glade had its ups and downs. Frypan would constantly hit on you but that was okay because he always prepared a better meal for you. Alby simply hates you because you distracted Newt and Thomas but who cares.

Minho had just returned from running the god damn maze. You waved hey and he greeted you. You definitely found Minho cute but not sexually attractive. Newt came over and he looked so stressed, an idea popped into your head and you smirked.

"so Minho, how did Tommy do today?" you asked, your fingers trailing down his arm making him look at you. "great. for a greenie that is" he said and you smiled. You twirled a lock of your hair in your fingers and smirked. "I bet your so stressed.." you said hooking you finger to his pocket making him choke on air.
Newt looked at you with wide eyes, this boy was fascinated by you, doing this made him jealous. "alright you shuck face, go get some bloody dinner." Newt ordered and gave Minho a push. Minho went on without hesitation.

Newt then looked at you. "and you missy, such a bad girl. flirting with the gladers to get some lovin'?" he said and grabbed your arm. "well it's boring here" you huffed and hid your smirk. "there should be a rule against bloody flirtin' with anybody besides me" Newt said into your ear. "I might just lock you up in the slammer" he said, his breath tickling your neck making you squeeze your legs.

He picked you up and put you over his shoulder. He made his way to the slammer, you could sense the wicked smirk playing on his lips. He finally put you down and closed the door behind him. He propped the chair against the handle to make sure nobody opened the door.

you were just about ask him what the fuck he was doing when he turned around and pinned you to the wall. his lips grazed yours as he smirked. "bad girls deserve to be punished. don't you agree?" he asked. he grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head back. his lips attached to your neck and he slapped your ass. "I want a bloody response " he urged lightly biting your shoulder. "yes.." you moaned and he smirked. he backed away and took his shirt off revealing his toned body. he tied the door against the slab and tossed the chair bad to the middle of the room. he sat on the chair and patted his lap. "get over here" he said you obeyed. he bent you over his lap and rubbed his hands together. You felt his rough hands pull your pants and and panties down. his hand collided with your ass and you squealed. The mixture of pain and pleasure was pleasant. You moaned and he slapped your ass again. "did I give you freakin' permission to speak?" he said and hit you again. you bit you lip and shook your head. You felt his bulge and it only made you wetter. You smirked and moaned his name making him shift a little and slap you again. "such a bad girl, but you do it to spite me don't ya. We all know that your mine and I'm the only one who can fuck you properly." Newt said and made you straddle him. your pants fell beside the chair and he smirked as his he kissed down your neck. "ain't that right" he muttered and sucked on your sweet spot. you moaned and he stopped. "no noises!" he said. you nodded and bit you lip. He pulled your top off and fondled with you breasts

You moved your hips to create friction causing him to jerk his hips up. "you ready for daddy?" Newt asked you making you nod quickly. He smirked and slapped your ass. He kissed down your neck to the valley of your breasts. with one hand he unclasped your bra and tossed it in front of the door. His soft lips attached to your nipple making you gasp. Your fingers laced in his blonde hair, you tugged ever so slightly allowing him to release a throaty moan.

He moved to the next nipple aching for attention, then he kissed them both leaving them nice and perky. "shuck it, so freakin' beautiful" he muttered and you got on your knees. "Daddy" you moaned and he bit his lip as his dick grew achingly. "fuck" he breathed as you released him. Slowly you moved you hand up an down looking at him straight in the eye with a seductive smile. He was huge, nearly too big to fit in your mouth, the head was already leaking with pre-cum.You kissed the tip making him wither under your touch. you took in only his tip, much to his dismay . only slightly sucking, teasing him to an extent. He stood up and thrusted into your mouth letting out heavy moan. "so warm and welcoming" he said. You looked up at him, his head thrown back, throaty moans, biceps flexing as he guided you. He mouth fucked you until he couldn't take it anymore. He stood you up and bent you over the old chair. He slowly slipped in, both of you moaning in usion. he grabbed a handful of your hair and slapped your ass. "moan, yell my name" he said with every deep thrust. He was so big, it made you squeal.

you held in your moans and he slapped your ass. "Fuck Newt!!" you moaned. "yes daddy! more! please! punish me, show me what a bad girl I am!" you squealed. he moaned. "fuck yes, bloody yell my name!" he moaned. You ignored him and continued to moan. He pulled out and he picked you up, one leg on either side and he slid into you, his biceps flexing as he held you up. You bounced up and down repeatedly, your nails clawing down his muscular back. "so so tight for daddy" he moaned and sucked on your sweet spot. you looked at the concentration and pleasure in his face. you moaned his name. he pulled out and put you down "hands and knees" he ordered and you obeyed. he slammed into you and you squealed. "what's goin' through that head of yours? thinkin you can flirt with the guys. Not very smart of you princess " he grunted and kissed down your back. You bit your lip moaning, you couldn't control the moans coming from your mouth. "fuck! Newt!!!! I'm cumming" I yelled and came undone, my breathing became heavy and I moaned his name continuously. He pulled out and you turned around. You took him into your mouth and swirled your tongue on the head making him moan. You felt him twitch and he released his load into your mouth. You opened you mouth showing him and swallow, looking back up at him with a smirk. "holy shit" he breathed out.

after 5 minutes, you both walked out dressed and Gally walked up to you. "well shank, all I can say is keep it down and thank you for finally taking Newt out of his misery, wankin' every morning for the past week" he laughed and Newt turned a bright red.