Small Trifles

"Worthless creature your sister is," Sherlock huffs in annoyance as we enter 221B.

"Hey, Irene is an arse, but she comes around...usually," I retort waking through the door he's now holding for me. " You can't fool me, Sherlock, you admire her wit and intelligence, how very Ravenclaw of you."

"Raven... what?"

"It's a reference, " I roll my eyes in exasperation.

"I wonder if you've told your friends about me, " he abruptly changes the subject settling down in his chair. "Oh your mother would be so disappointed finding out her youngest daughter is with a druggy detective."

"God can you just kill me right now?" I groan. " I don't give a shit what they think. It's my life and they can't control me anymore now that I'm out of their care."

"I have a lot of friends who would be very disappointed in me if I killed you," he smirks my heart beat rapidly increasing.

"Would they now? I know for certain Mrs. Hudson, John, Molly and surely Lestrade would miss me. Mycroft, Moriarty and Eurus, however are an entirely different story. Hah! Another spineless-"

"Bastard," Sherlock finishes grinning up at me, motioning for me to sit on the arm of the chair. I oblige, sitting on the arm until his hands snake dangerously close to my waist, pulling me down in his lap. I squirm, giggling in spite of myself. "No more poking fun at my potential killers, dear please. I don't want to go venturing around our other apartments with Mycroft lurking in the secret corridors."

"Awe come on, you're no fun! But the thing is they aren't here right now! I had John hack the cameras so Mycroft can't supervise us like children."

I cock an eyebrow. "I must say, I'm impressed. That meaning can do this," I tug at his hair, bringing our lips together in a gentle kiss which grows more heated. We break apart, Sherlock's face slightly amused.

"Shall we take this to the room then?"

"God yes."