Chapter 1: Ryan

Hello my name is Ryan Jullians and I am a Greek demigod. I know it was straight forward but there is nothing to hide. but before we pick up with me being a demigod lets travel about 4-5 months ago when i was a student at the New York academy for troubled kids. Some of you now may be asking "Well I'm a troubled kid does this make me a demigod also?" My answer to use guys or gals is keep your eyes open for any weird events that go on. If things start turning out like this than run. If not you are just a troubled kid. Sorry.

Now the second question you may be asking is "Well what do you look like? What kind of person are you?" Well I'm going to tell you that right now. I'm a tall and lanky bot with curly brown hair and deep dark eyes that can have different influences in people. Now I'll admit I'm not the most handsome boy around but if I do say so myself I am pretty good looking. I'm also a pretty awesome dude. I can make anyone laugh or feel better just by being me. Well it may involve some of my super special comforting but that's rare. Finally the last thing you need to know about me is that Love is a topic that i am obsessed with and a topic that just seems to come naturally to me. Now with that being said lets begin with my story.

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were leaving school to go to the Smithsonian to take a look at some ancient Greek artifacts. Now this will be one of the trips I actually enjoy because my Latin teacher Mr.Smith is hosting it and he's amazing. Now we are just on the bus and I'm sitting in the back with my normal group of friends Sarah Grace and Micheal Woods my best friends ever since we met each other in 6th grade. This is when things start to get weird but first let me describe to you what my friends are like.

Lets start with Sarah. Now Sarah is the type of girl where your not sure weither or not to be afraid of her or well to just love the girl. I personally am not afraid of her but right now I'm not sure if i exactly love the girl. I mean she's just perfect. From her looks to her personality (though its the personality that counts the most.) Her hair is just the perfect color and just falls the perfect way. Her face is just an undescribable state of perfectly beautiful. She even has these grey eyes that are just mesmorizing. I just love the way her eyes look. So as you can see she just perfect. But what really makes her unique is her AMAZING personality. Its by far the most amazing personality ill ever meet. And than there's Micheal. Man what can i say about him. He's basically your normal teen in which he tries to avoid everyone. Oh and he looks about 3 years older than everyone.

So me and Sarah are sitting next to each other doing what we do all the time. When a bolt of lightning strikes down nearly 5 yards away from the this made everyone jump. But not even 2 minutes afterward we were at the museum.

Now its about Halloween so we were forced to go through the Haunted house. Boy was that thing creepy. It seemed to freak Sarah out a lot. I think I'm going to need to talk to her but first i need to get rid of Micheal.

"Hey Micheal i reeaaally need to talk to Sarah so can you maybe just Wander off for a bit please?" I ask with a begging face on.

He sighs and says "Yea. I guess i can leave you two alone so you can talk. Just try not to get hurt."

"Who are you my mother?" I say with an evil grin on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading please vote and comment your thoughts!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!