chapter 3 P.O.Vs

I've always known I was a werewolf my whole life. My Family has always been very proud of what we are. Celebrations are always being held and have been since forever. My life seems normal to everyone around who doesn't know our secert.Who doesn't know how hard I've had to train since the first time I manifasted into a wolf. It has always made me feel special theres only one thing i would change if I could and thats if i could tell chloe. We may love and celebrate our hieragetige but we are not allowed to tell those who are not in our inner circle. Thats the hardest part about it. I've known Chloe since kindergarden when I kicked the class bully in the shins for picking on Chloe for missing her two front teeth.Every since that day we have been insepratable. I'm so afraid that the other secret im keeping from chloe will cause her to hate me later. I wouldn't blame her I hate it myself that i can't tell her but keeping it from her is suppose to keep her safe or atleast thats what the elders say. The elders are the oldest apha wolves still alive and that lead the different packs. I thought about this while laying on my black and pink satin duvet. Black and pink are my favorite colors so most of my stuff is that color.As I was laying on my bed thinking, I heard a Knock at the door. "Honey Its me can I come in?" Mom asked. "Yeah the doors unlocked."I said while moving to a sitting position." I Heard the news about the vampire knight." Mom stated while watching my face for any reactions. "Mom Im worried for Chloe. what if i can't protect her from the vamp knight.we're walking on egg shells as it is with these disgusting parasites and If he attacks what are we to do? I can't just sit by and watch it hurt her." I voiced. Relieved to be able to talk about it with someone who would understand. Mom sat besides me on the bed stroking my hand in soothing circles."Oh, honey I know chloe is your best friend so it makes this even more difficult to do. The vampire won't attack chloe shes to important. If he did try to kidnap her that would be an entirely different thing." mom said in that calming way of hers.She looked me in the eye and said "Isabella whatever you do, do not attack first and keep a very,very close eye on Chloe.The elders would like for you to start making reports for them daily on chloe and the knight." My mother said while still rubbing my hand."Mother I barely do my homework what makes them think im going to write a report everyday?" Iz asked in her most annoyed voice almost forgetting her worries for a moment, almost. "Who said anything about writing? You know sending letters with that kind of information is too dangerous they want you to call of course." mom responded. Well atleast I didn't have to actually write a report.

                                Vampire Knight Alistair Crane

The sky is like a big dark blanket with sparkling diamonds. We never have stars like these in new york well maybe we do but we just cant see them with all the buildings and lights to outshine them. Traveling alone is something i'm used to when your the  king's knight you never know when you are going to be sent on a mission with only a moments notice.This time though feels different the king has sent me to fetch a human girl.Why does he need a human girl and if he did want a human girl why not just take one off the street? What is it about this particular girl thats so special that he has sent me all this way for her? I pondered this while cruising down the highway in my sports car that was aforded to me for my duration of this retrieval.I know that sabatian wouldn't agree with me even thinking about what the king has ordered us to do. He believes in following orders no questions asked but its not as if we could question him any way he would probably disbatch us on sight.It wouldn't matter to him that I'am born and not made questioning him means defying him and we never defye our king.

                                  Chloe

Getting ready for another day at school and still not looking forward to it. Every since The day at the cafeteria I haven't Talked to Trevor.He doesn't even look at me in homeroom. Its like we have never spoken before. Im not sure if its something i did or didn't do but I've decided that im not going to chase him or show him how much this has affected me. I've been the one aproaching him maybe he was just being nice and now his charity has just ran out.I want to show him what he is missing out on so now I dress pretty everyday.If you saw me you would think i look like one of those pretty and popular cheerleaders with my blond hair and pink clothes. I'm nothing like that though but i thought i could atleast dress the part.What teenage guy doesn't like sexy cheerleaders? I've gotten alot of male attention from every guy except the one i want it from.