Chapter 2: A letter

Third person's pov
Who stole my lulu's heart?

Ehh? The guild turned around to see Dan waving at them and saying Konichiwa to every beautiful female member he saw. Everyone sweat dropped. Just then his eyes landed on Mirajane and he kneeled on a knee and kissed her hand while hearts where forming in his eyes. What's your name? My beautiful fair maiden. Mirajane said mira wearily. Uwaaah~ such a beautiful name for a pretty person! My beloved mimi. Mimi? Everyone thought. Just then a angry aura was surrounding mira as everyone backed away. The mighty Titania spoke up and said in a somewhat annoyed voice,' we will give you five seconds to leave this hall or face extreme punishment. 5....mira started you can't be serious dan asked, his voice laced with uncertainty. 4.....Titania continued 3.......mira and erza said in unison and dan was gone. He was at the guild doors and he screamed,' i will see you again my beloved mimi! I will love you forev- 2...... mirajane interrupted him and 1......! Dan just disappeared.
He was gone. Finally! He was so annoying erza said to mira. I agree mira replied back. But Who was he calling Mimi? Everyone sweat dropped again and they replied in a low voice........you......... Not even listening, mira clapped her hands gaining everyone's attention. She whipped something out from her pocket as everyone stared at the envelope. An envelope? Yeah, you idiot bafoon. It's a letter. Then where's the letter ice freak! Before the argument turned into brute force, Erza, the mighty Titania knocked both male mages unconscious without any hesitation or warning. So........What do you have mira? Erza asked. Well....this letter is addressed to Lucy Heartfilia! Really, everyone questioned. Yes! It's a love letter, Mirajane Strauss declared. What does it say?! All the females members exclaimed. Just then every guild member came rushing at the She-devil. They wanted to read the letter so badly that they trodded over the two unconscious magic users. Enough!!! By now, Erza was in her Heaven Wheel's armor and everyone started to cower in fear with the exception for Mirajane of course~
Mira will read the letter to everyone, Erza boomed throughout the room. Everyone nodded and stayed silent while mira began reading:

Dear Blondie or........Lucy,
Will you accept the offer i made? If so, then go to the cafe where I took a little interest in you. I'm going on an important mission soon that my guild master specifically addressed for me. My patience is running out so will you come or not? I'm leaving soon........so when will you pay a visit? Come and eat lunch at Crate Cafe where we first enjoyed a delicious dinner.

Signed by yours truly.
The one who loves you the most.
And will always do.

Everyone was frozen. They didn't expect lucy to have admirers. Both She-devils glanced at each other and nodded. They agreed for one thing for sure. No, the whole guild agreed on this:

They were going to find out lucy's crush!!!
For sure!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Done! Please comment if you know who sent the letter to Lucy! 8