Jiemma learns whose boss

Cana POV

As we enter the guildhall in the middle of the mountains, I notice the lack of noise. People were talking at tables and by the job board, but they seem to almost whisper.

"Hey kid, who'd you bring back with you." A old man with a necklace said

"My sister, what's it to ya?" Erian said emotionlessly.

"It's my guild, I should know. Does she want to join?" He said approaching us.

"Sorry, I'm already attached to a guild." I said watching him carefully.

"Then what are you here for?" He grumbled.

"To collect our things, Bud and I are quitting the guild." Erian said confidently.

"No your not! The Grand Magic Games are in three months, you don't show and you'll pay!" Jiemma yelled harshly pushing to two towards a set of stairs. "Go to your rooms!"

"Hey kid you alright?" I asked her holding up some attack cards.

"I'm fine," she said looking down.

"Go pack your stuff, both of you." I tell them before turning back to the guildmaster "lay a hand on my sister or Bud again, and I'll kill you."

"Big talk for a little girl." He said walking away "capture her!" His guild members try to attack me but I collect them into a deck of cards.

"Seems like you're gonna have to get me yourself," I said with a smirk as I hold out the deck of his guild members.

He growls angrily before sending a explosion my way. I jump left to avoid it, and throw a several sleeping cards at him. He falls asleep on the ground and I pour me a beer at their bar as Bud and Erian pack. After about five or ten minutes, they come down with a bag each over their shoulder.

"Ready?" I asked putting the empty pint down.

"Woah, Eri your sisters amazing," Bud said looking at the empty guild hall and passed out Jiemma.

"You've gotta teach me that," Erian said with a surprised look.

"Just a little card trick," I said holding up one of the guild members. I left the deck on the bar, and headed out. "You ready to become Fairy Tail members?"

"Yeah, man that guilds awesome!" Buddy said excited

"I just glad I got out of Saber Tooth and that I met you," Erian said smiling "my amazing sister."

"What do you want kid?" I asked raising a eyebrow at the teen.

"To train," She said excited "I know a little card magic but I'm terrible at it."

"Sure, but you gotta teach me some more of your magic too. Can't let you get too much stronger than me," I said smirking.

"Deal!" She said before boarding the train. We sat down across from each other and Bud sat next to Erian.

She suddenly pulled out a container of food, and Buddy looked at her with envy.

"Where'd you get that from?" Buddy asked as his stomach growls.

"Minerva," Erian said smirking "She always brings me food when I come back."

"Dude! That's so not fair," Bud complained "Milady doesn't even look my way! What the hell did you do to her!?"

"It'd better be pg-13," I said darkly.

"Nothing to be honest, she's done that every time so I thought it was normal." Erian said before digging in. "She always say Sabertooths strongest warriors need to eat so they remain strong."

"I think she was just giving you special treatment kid. Who is she anyways?" I asked curiously.

"The master's daughter, and said to be the strongest in the entire guild." Buddy said with a dazed look on his face.

"Oh how scandalous," Lyon said looking at us. "Sabertooth's key player with Fairytail just months before the games. Guess the Master's daughter's pampering couldn't make you stay after all."

"Watch your mouth you ice weirdo," I tell him before questioning the two in front of me, "What are you talking about? What are these games everyone's taking about?"

"A few years ago a contest called the Grand Magic Games started. It's a competition to find the strongest guild in Fiore. For the past 2 or so years this kid brought the medal home." He said before smirking "Don't tell me you're joining Fairytail."

"Then I won't, but i'm gonna do it anyways," Erian said before going back to her food.

"Bye Lyon," I said trying to make him go away, he takes the hint and walks away.

"God he's annoying," Bud said frowning.

"You're just mad he beat you last year," Erian said teasing him.

"Nah the dude's just super cocky, and he barely beat me a 14 year old. What's that say about him?" Bud said before doing what I can only describe as pouting. Hilarious.

"Aw, you're just like Natsu, kinda weird though him and ice wizards are usually polar opposites." I said smiling at the teens in front of me.