✯ Well- Then...✯

A/N. The Pov changes about three times sorry for that but please enjoy! also dedication at the end.
________________
16;Orphaned

'She'll give you the gun. You just have to pull the trigger'

Eliza's POV

In this moment, I believed I was dead.

I believed it because, I felt it.

I had stopped breathing, no oxygen in.

It is truly amazing how every time someone feels emotional pain, it doesn't hurt as a cut or a bruise would. It's just a heavy feeling. Your head spins and it's as if your tongue feels too heavy for your mouth. You feel the need to wipe away all that non-existent tears that just won't form.

It's how I felt.

And it is truly amazing how every time you feel that pain, the only explanation you can sum up, is how you caused that pain on yourself. All that does though, is bring even more pain.

Oh how I hoped I was dead.

I smiled at the none familiar faces walking by me. A couple holding hands dressed in glowing white, with the happiest smiles on their faces caught my gaze, as I couldn't help but smile back. I didn't know them but they seemed to know me, whilst they waved back at me excitedly.

I did the same not seeing the harm in it. Everyone seemed happy here. I could tell I was walking, as there faces went past me, but at the same time, it didn't feel like I was moving.

At all.

I started to slow down as my eyebrows pull together in confusion. I looked up to what seemed to look like the sky. As small white droplets form and started to fall. It was snowing and everyone seemed excited about it. I noticed how it wasn't even cold and I had a dress on.

I couldn't even question why I was here almost like I didn't want to know. My thick eyelashes flutter to get rid of the white flakes stuck to them, as the cold air hit my cheeks.

I squint more, as people started to become more blurry whilst the snow quickly grew.

"Eliza?"

I immediately turned around to the source, even though everywhere looked the same.

I didn't notice I was moving backwards as I hit something behind me. I searched around frantically to see no one there.

Once I minced back around, I was faced with more questions. As a large tree stump filled the room.

"Eliza!"

My eyes widen in disbelieve as my lips parted to speak.

"Demarco?"

Demarco stood still in front of me his facial expression emotionless.

"Eliza!

I turn around again almost instinct taking over me as a another voice was heard.

"Carrie?" I breathed out in recognition. My breathing became ragged as I was scared for the next person I knew was going to call me.

"Eliza!"

I closed my eyes tightly as I turned around slowly. Steady streams of tears roll down my face already, as I expected them to. "Erica?"

She smiled warily at me. "We don't have long, but you have to go back."

I raised my eyebrows at her, that's all she had to say to me."But your here. And this place is perfect, everyone's happy."

I mindlessly responded, as sentences poured out of me.