I killed him cause we're just friends.

I KILLED HIM CAUSE WE'RE JUST FRIENDS

I only want to beloved by someone whom I really love.

Am I wrong to love someone that belongs to me? yes! he belongs to me!

And he deserves to die because he loves someone else and not Me!

Let me tell you my story,

I was just an innocent girl who fall in love with our campus heartthrob, Nathan.

Yes, he's handsome and talented. He's good in playing basketball and I can't help but just fall in love with him.

Just a glimpse of him I feel like there's a butterflies in my tummy and just seeing him makes my day complete.

One Day, Destiny played its part. We became friends, just friends.

And his Friends became my friends and I am very delighted.

It was an opportunity to be with him every day, to eat with him and hang out together with him.

He also asks me to do his home works, and other thing's that I'm good at.

And he is always there when I need him.

He trusted me and that is more than enough.

Is it really enough? I thought it is, until he told me years later 'I Think I'm Falling for Dianne'

'Dianne? the girl whom you just met weeks ago?' (with a fake smile)

'Yes, it was her' He said and his gaze is so into her.

and seeing him like that was like a bullet that goes through my heart.

it hurts, really hurts.

But I remember that we're friends, just friends and I should support every decision he made.

So as a good friend I sent those roses and love letters to Dianne for him.

Yes! I'm a fool to do that for him. I'm a fool realizing that 'oh I already love him'

'I did fall in love with him'

One day, news breaks out, 'Dianne is getting married with someone else.'

Imagine how happy I am? finally it's my chance again to be with him, not just a friend, but as his lover.

but He came to me, drunk with a gun in his pocket, asking help to save him.

To save him from being broken.

'Dianne, Dianne, Dianne! I hate that name!! stop it! its tormenting me!

Can you at least say my name for once? give me your heart at least for once! not just a friend but as your lover!

'I'm sorry, I just love her so much that I cannot give my heart to you... we're still friends right?' he dares to ask me that?

(fake laugh) Do you really think that I'll be a fool forever?

I took the gun out of his pocket and shoot him, Bang! without hesitation.

it's better for him to be gone, than torturing my heart forever.

He deserves to die because he loves someone else and not me!

Yes! I killed him cause he's tormenting me!

I killed him cause we're just friends!