Why Are You Here ?

Samantha's P.O.V

I ran up the school stairs and went up to the third floor . It had lockers , but since less kids went here no one used up there . It was always a place for me to get away . . Ya know ? 

I buried my face into my chest and just cried my worries away . I was sitting down on the floor against a locker . The boy with the curly hair appeared again . 

" Are you ok ? " he said . He had a sad look in his eyes . 

I stayed quite . I didn't want to talk to anybody .

He walked to me and kneeled down infront my face .

" Hmm , you give the silent treatment I see " he stood back up running his hand through his hair .

" I'm fine , thanks for asking . . sorry for ignoring you . Not used to people feeling bad for me . "

" Its okay shawty , I'm Jacob . . Call me Prince though " he said while sheding a bright smile with his pearly white teeth . I guess he was a flirt . Shawty wasn't a name you would call people when your first meeting them .

" Well. . Hi Jacob . I'm  Samantha " 

" Samantha . .  cute . . I like it . "

" Thanks , well I have to go to class . Thank you " I hurried and skipped off .

Jacob's P.O.V 

That girl was pretty or whatever . I walked back downstairs and bumped into the girl that was teasing her . Mercedes . . Yeah das ha name .

" Hey sexy " she said while walking towards me .

" Wassup "

" Im Fine , Whats your name ? "

" Jacob , but they call me Prince . Im guessing your Mercedes "

" Oh , so you know me "

" Yeah , clearly "

" Haha , Well um your cute . We should hang out sometime "

" Yeah , we should " I said while biting my lip .

She walked away slowly . I cant play . She was fucking sexy . That ass . The way she twitched when she walked . YES .