A Creature's Stats:

Daniel Boyce.
6'3".
265 Lbs.
Shoulder Length Mud Brown hair.
Dark Moss Green eyes.
Signature:
Everglades Clutch. (Single Leg Camel Clutch).
Creature Feature. (Reverse F-5).
History:
Daniel has always been a fan of Creature features such as Godzilla, King Kong, Jaws, and the like. Always given to a natural talent for dressing up every Halloween like Swamp Thing or something of his own creation. This talent got him through college as he was hired by fringe studios for his talent to do anything with makeup.
When he graduated with a degree in dramatic arts and physical education. He then started to wrestle in the Indies.
Considering his bulky frame and build. And that he could lift well over 516 Lbs. His peers started calling him 'The Creature'.
It didn't take long for WWE to take notice. They signed him to NXT UK. He found it hard to make friends. Especially with The Dominion making fun of his size and look. He went after their leader Alexander Wolfe. He took apart their cars even tore down their locker room door with his bare hands. Which caused them to be more afraid than brave around him. Jack Gallagher and nearly everyone else refused to face him courtesy of the door incident.
He did have a gym buddy. Rhea Ripley.
When Rhea went after the NXT Women's Championship. Which is where this book begins. She took Daniel with her as he knew her workout regiment and shared some of it as well.
When Shayna and company try to get the upper hand over Rhea, by waiting for her outside the Performance Center and tried to run away or drive away rather after beating her up. Only they get the biggest rude awakening of their lives as The Creature holds up the back of their rental until they stop and he approaches the the front of the car and slams his fist onto the hood making the engine stop. But if that wasn't enough. He power lifted the car over and onto it's roof. In effect trapping Shayna and her friends inside.
When word got out about what happened. The news spread like wildfire. 'WWE Star The Creature lifts car onto it's roof'.
Rhea found out that Daniel did it for her and amazingly enough found it charming and sweet.
Q/M: N/A.
Age: 34 years old.
Love Interest: Rhea Ripley.