{1}

Trigger Warning: Suicide

       The sky is so beautiful. Staring up at it, whether it is daytime or in the middle of the night, it amazes me. The clouds, the cooling rain, the bright lightning, everything about the sky is beautiful. I was always attached to the beauty that changes every day. As I lay here on the roof of my apartment building, I stare at the sky for the last time. The last time I will ever see the sky. I stand up from laying down, as I say my goodbye to the moon. The last bit of emotion I feel, ever again. I walk forward until my feet are partially dangling from the rooftop; on the brink of plummeting to my death. This is it, I kept telling myself. There is no turning back now, I've made up my mind. I turn around, my back now facing my fate. I take a deep breath and let my body slowly tilt backward until I can feel the wind through my body, as I fall. Do I regret my decision? Not really. I had nobody my whole life. But I did have my parents. They told me to live long. To live without regret. But here I am, ending it.
    I close my eyes, fully accepting the fate that I've laid out for myself. The last thing I felt was contact with something before all of my senses stopped, just like my heart.