Explication

Shrek's POV

I stare at Spoon, eyes wide in shock. My hand soon found its way to my mouth, as I open it to speak, but nothing comes out. Fiona was the first to speak up. "We thought you were dead..." This confused me even more. What going on?

Questions were running through my head, only to be answered my more questions. "I'm sorry," I look up to see Spoon standing in guilt. "I lied to all of you, and that is unforgivable. I really owe an apology to you Shrek." "Tell me the truth." I blurted that out even though my gut didn't want to.

" Shall I explain?"

"Of course!"

Nobody's POV

Spoon took a deep breath preparing himself. Then his voice filled the air, shocking all of us.

"I am apart of the F.B.I."

"Say what now?" Shrek suddenly spoke out. "Are you just trying to collect data on me!?!" Shrek kept on ranting on for about three more minutes. Donkey, of course, for bored and walked up to Shrek and said, "Can be continue?!! Please??!!?" Donkey glared trying to hide his blush, for Donkey he was still in love with Shrek. Shrek looked over at Spoon. He can see the guilt crawling all over him. So, Shrek stopped by feeling pity for his soon-to-be-husband.

Spoon looked up and said, "Thank you," Spoon stepped forward. " My Grand-Papa is the leader of the biggest F.B.I. Operation, named Spork. It's intentions are to get rid of any kind of 'monster'. At least that's what they called the incident people." Spoon walked up to Shrek placing his non-existent hand on Shrek's soft, tender face.

"I was sent to kill you, Shrek."

Shrek stood there in pure horror. He was going to be murdered by his one and only love. He can't believe that Spoon didn't actually love him. Shrek took a step back. Everyone looked up at Shrek, looking for words.

Spoon couldn't see the one he loved like this anymore. "Please don't go! I still love you!" "No I love him!" Fiona battled, for she wanted the heart of Shrek, on so very badly. So, she was 'bout to throw some hands.