CHAPTER NINE

AUTHORS NOTE! 

you guys are amazing.

You reached the goal, so here is your chapter! :) 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

not edited. **

I NEED 

20 VOTES AND 8 COMMENTS

BEFORE I POST ANOTHER CHAPTER. <3

xXkrislynnXx

CHAPTER NINE.

My mind was spinning when he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. He rumbled deep in his chest as we kissed. I was regretting drinking now. Every time Zander touched me, he left a trail of fire. Did Blake slip something in my drink? I couldn't keep my hands off of him, relishing the feel of his skin.

He leaned in, bringing his lips to my neck and I moaned. His smell was wrapping around me, woods with a tint of chocolate. It was the oddest thing I had ever smelled, but it had my hairs prickling.

When his lips touched the spot on my neck, I let out a loud moan. What is he kissing?! My body shivered and I couldn't stop the pleasure he was giving me.

“Zander...” I breathed, and he pulled me tight to him. Nibbling on my neck, I whimpered and tried to pull him closer to me.

“Hey I have to use the bathroom!” I jumped when I heard someone's voice outside the door. They began knocking louder, and I started to push Zander away. He growled, pulling me back and I swallowed.

“Zander.. stop.” the words came out as a breathless moan and I pushed him lightly. He stopped his assault on my neck and leaned away from me. His eyes were pitch black, and I suppressed the urge to shiver in delight. The knocking continued, and the person continued shouting. I went to move off the counter and Zander growled.

“Mine.” his grip tightened on my hips and I moaned again. The tingles were rushing through my body. He leaned down and pressed a kiss behind my ear. “I can smell how aroused you are Christine..” I felt a blush coloring my cheeks, and I wiggled. “You smell delicious..” My body was on edge when I heard his words and I knew if we didn't stop now, the person would have to find a new bathroom.

“We have to stop..” I murmured, my voice nothing more than a whisper. He brought his eyes back to mine, and stared at me. I felt as if he could see into my soul, and see my darkest desires.

Finally, he pulled away and I tried to control my breathing. A coldness replaced him and I almost groaned in disappointment. I jumped down from the counter, and searched for my shirt. My eyes landed on my bra that was now torn apart.

“Zander I don't have a bra.” I knew wearing my shirt I came with would not work without a bra. Zander smirked at me, and pulled off his black shirt. He handed it to me, his eyes dancing with amusement. I pulled the shirt over my head, and then tied it in the back, making it a little bit tighter.

I hoped that no one would notice my lack of a bra, or that I was wearing his shirt. I patted my hair down, and he leaned in, kissing me gently. Pulling away reluctantly, we walked to the door and he unlocked it. When we opened the door, we were face to face with a guy.